Mid-Book Test (up to Parts 3-4)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Additionally, Tolkien wanted to create an English mythology like that of the Norse or Finnish cultures using the same intense feeling he put into what?
2. The small sum of money that had been invested by Arthur would only bring an income of ___________________ per week, an amount that is barely enough to sustain the family at the poverty level.
3. Together Gordon and Tolkien formed what?
4. Without Edith, Ronald focused his entire life around what?
5. Tolkien received a letter from Christopher Wiseman, informing him that...
This section contains 1,219 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)