1. Part one relays details of what?
Humphrey Carpenter's visit to Ronald Tolkien in 1967.
2. Carpenter is expected, but is greeted with some puzzlement. Why?
As if the professor has forgotten about the appointment.
3. Carpenter meets Edith. How does he describe her?
Very petite and pleasant.
4. What has been converted into an office?
5. Tolkien is in the process of working on what?
A contradiction that appears in THE LORD OF THE RINGS.
This section contains 4,959 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)