|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been converted into an office?
(a) The porch.
(b) The basement.
(c) The garage.
(d) The bedroom.
2. Ronald managed to fit in with the help of some fellow ___________.
(b) Young men.
(c) Protestant students.
(d) Catholic students.
3. In 1891 Mabel Suffield leaves her family in Birmingham to travel where?
(a) To South Korea.
(b) To South Africa.
(c) To South America.
(d) To South Vietnam.
4. Why does the couple move into the Bank House?
(a) It is a small, modest home.
(b) It is near the train station.
(c) It is in England.
(d) It is on the premises of the Bank of Africa, where Arthur is employed.
5. As Tolkien was recovering from trench fever, Christopher Wiseman wrote and told his friend that it was time to start what?
(a) Writing the epic.
(b) Writing a small book.
(c) Writing poetry.
(d) Writing short stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the sole purpose of this club?
2. How does Ronald feel the moment he sets foot on campus?
3. St. Philip's is not the best school for the boys and eventually Ronald wins a scholarship to where?
4. The war hit in what year?
5. The review praised the work which was what?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)