|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The war hit in what year?
2. Regardless of how The Hobbit is viewed, it was intended to be what?
(a) A scary story.
(b) A funny story.
(c) A children's story.
(d) An epic.
3. Ronald and Edith return from their honeymoon, and Ronald receives his first rejection letter for what?
(b) A myth.
(c) A novel.
(d) A play.
4. Did Tolkien believe that the work was flawless?
5. Tolkien said Unwin looked a lot like who?
(a) One of his children.
(b) One of his coworkers.
(c) One of his dwarves.
(d) One of his students.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Ronald and Edith's wedding drew nearer, what became a concern?
2. The woman took the typescript, read it and then did what with it?
3. Tolkien began to pay the most attention to what as opposed to the story itself?
4. Christopher recovered from his ailment, returned to school and eventually did what?
5. Why does Mabel travel here?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)