|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Parts 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mabel feel when Arthur tells his father that he cannot see returning to England on a permanent basis?
2. Why does Mabel have to be hospitalized?
(a) She is very contagious.
(b) There is no treatment for Diabetes at this time.
(c) She will need to receive treatment.
(d) There is no one to care for her at home.
3. Ronald returned to his studies only to find that he had fallen behind and had to cram six weeks of work into a short period of time in order to complete the course. In what place did he come?
4. At the Oratory, who does Mabel Tolkien meet?
(a) Father Filipo Alessandro Mulligan.
(b) Father Francis Xavier Morgan.
(c) Father Frederick Xander Miller.
(d) Father Frank Alexander Montgomery.
5. Carpenter points out that in every photograph the situation and location seemed to be what?
(b) Quite ordinary.
(c) Very odd.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ronald received medical care, but never got any better. What happened next?
2. Part one relays details of what?
3. What happens in 1895 when Mabel and the boys return to England for a visit?
4. Father Francis was still angry with Ronald for what?
5. Carpenter is expected, but is greeted with some puzzlement. Why?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)