|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 4-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ronald spent his final year at King Edward's deeply involved in what?
(a) A secret relationship with Edith.
(b) Planning his life after graduation.
(c) Thinking about Edith.
(d) The debating society and the football league.
2. How does Tolkien talk about the series?
(a) As if it is historical fact and not his own creation.
(b) As if it were an embarrassment.
(c) As if it was never written.
(d) As if it were absurd.
3. In 1891 Mabel Suffield leaves her family in Birmingham to travel where?
(a) To South Vietnam.
(b) To South Korea.
(c) To South America.
(d) To South Africa.
4. What does Mabel decide to do about her children's education?
(a) She sends them to a neighbor for tutoring.
(b) She ends it.
(c) She will homeschool them.
(d) She pays for them to attend the most expensive school in the country.
5. In the spring of 1904 Mabel is diagnosed with what?
(a) Heart disease.
(c) Scarlet fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. Meanwhile Mabel and the boys would live where?
2. How does Ronald feel the moment he sets foot on campus?
3. Ronald managed to fit in with the help of some fellow ___________.
4. At the Oratory, who does Mabel Tolkien meet?
5. Why does Mabel have to be hospitalized?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)