1. The old woman who buys a swan eventually _____________________________.
Takes the swan to America
2. The old woman wants to use perfect English to explain ________________________________.
The story of the swan to her daughter
3. The woman's daughter speaks _______________________.
4. The white swan was purchased _____________________.
5. The swan represents to the old woman ____________________________.
All of her treasures and values
6. The woman's feels her daughter __________________.
Has no sorrows
7. The woman's plans for the swan involve _________________________________.
Giving the swan to her daughter
This section contains 4,627 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)