|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Lindo Jong, "Double Face".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman transported the swan ____________________________.
(a) From New York to San Francisco
(b) From Shanghai to Kweilin
(c) From Hong Kong to Shanghai
(d) From Shanghai to America
2. What frightens Jing-mei the most is that _______________________________.
(a) She felt failure was inevitable
(b) Her mother gave up hope
(c) She had no talent
(d) She did not believe in herself
3. What was Ying-Ying feeling at the end of the Moon Lady play?
(a) Despair for the Moon Lady's grief
(b) Guilt for becoming lost from her family
(c) Hungry for the peach Moon Lady ate
(d) Fear over the enormity of the drama
4. Ying-Ying, or Betty, is consumed with ______________.
5. How did Ying-Ying's rescuers determine she was not a beggar?
(a) She did not speak but could only cry
(b) Her manners were polished
(c) She was pale with soft feet
(d) She had on embroidered clothing
Short Answer Questions
1. Ted is frustrated with Lena because ___________________________.
2. The Twenty Six Malignant Gates is about _____________________________________________.
3. An army officer told Suyuan Woo _________________________________-.
4. Jing-mei's piano teacher is ________________________.
5. In her final attempt to find Bing, Rose's mother ___________________________________.
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)