|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Lindo Jong, "Double Face".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Suyuan Woo compares Waverly to a crab, saying she _________________________________________.
(a) Is always moving sideways and crooked
(b) Her claws are sharp but slow, like the crab
(c) She is missing something, like the crab's leg
(d) She is without feelings, like the crab
2. Why did Lena hate Arnold so much?
(a) He frightened her
(b) He was the cause of her eating problem
(c) He was cruel to her
(d) He wanted to be her husband
3. What was Ying-Ying feeling at the end of the Moon Lady play?
(a) Despair for the Moon Lady's grief
(b) Hungry for the peach Moon Lady ate
(c) Guilt for becoming lost from her family
(d) Fear over the enormity of the drama
4. Rose finds the imagery of Ted doing monkey business __________________.
5. What did Jing Mei guess was the capital of Finland?
(d) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. When she immigrated,what did Lena's father rename Ying-Ying?
2. Ying-Ying, or Betty, is consumed with ______________.
3. Lindo became aware of who she really was when ________________________________.
4. The clothes Ying-Ying wears for the Moon Festival are ________________________.
5. When Ying-Ying got dirty with turtle blood, Amah was afraid Ying-Ying's mother would _______________________________.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)