|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Lindo Jong, "Double Face".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. An-Mei Hsu grew up with ___________________________________.
(a) Her mother and father
(b) Her grandmother and her little brother
(c) Her auntie and uncle
(d) Her father and her little brother
2. The grandmother imagines the baby in this parable to be ________________________.
(a) Buddah's granddaughter
(b) Hwai dungsyi
(c) Empress of China
(d) Syi Wang Mu
3. Very few guests attended Lindo's wedding because _______________________________.
(a) :Lindo's future husband was not well-liked
(b) The Japanese had invaded the area
(c) The wedding was not important to the village
(d) It was raining
4. Lindo is ashamed that Waverly _________________________.
(a) Does not like her purple tinted hair
(b) Is not proud of her
(c) Looks so much like her
(d) Thinks she needs to have her hair done
5. The child cannot read about the Malignant Gates because _______________________________.
(a) It is far beyond her reading level
(b) Her mother refuses to let her see the book
(c) It is written in Chinese
(d) It is adult reading, not meant for children
Short Answer Questions
1. Three days of sleeping may have given Rose _________________.
2. Lena St. Clair's mother appears to be _______________________.
3. The old woman's daughter swallowed this, more than sorrow.
4. The only father An-Mei knows is ___________________.
5. The woman's feels her daughter __________________.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)