|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Parable.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ying-Ying feeling at the end of the Moon Lady play?
(a) Despair for the Moon Lady's grief
(b) Hungry for the peach Moon Lady ate
(c) Guilt for becoming lost from her family
(d) Fear over the enormity of the drama
2. Jeing-mei learns that her mother's lost babies ______________________________________.
(a) Died while searching for her lost babies
(b) Have been found alive and well
(c) Wished she had not raised her in America
(d) Died a very poor woman
3. The woman transported the swan ____________________________.
(a) From New York to San Francisco
(b) From Hong Kong to Shanghai
(c) From Shanghai to Kweilin
(d) From Shanghai to America
4. The mother appears certain that _________________________.
(a) The child will be captured
(b) The child will fall
(c) The child will be obedient
(d) The child will respect her wishes
5. When she was bored, Jing-mei ________________________________.
(a) Read the Bible
(b) Counted the foghorn bellows on the bay
(c) Looked at herself in the mirro
(d) Watched her mother jump up to adjust the television
Short Answer Questions
1. The woman's feels her daughter __________________.
2. The Hsu family had four sons and ______________________.
3. Waverly replaces the missing chess pieces with _____________________.
4. Lindo disapproves of Waverly's mink because ___________________________.
5. The grandmother wonders if the child is laughing because __________________________________.
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)