|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Parable.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jing-mei's piano teacher is ________________________.
(a) Deaf, like Beethoven
(b) Well known
(d) Very attentive
2. Filling out so many forms at customs, the woman _________________________________________.
(a) Forgot where she was and became confused
(b) Accidentally left the swan aboard the ship
(c) Forgot to take the swan with her
(d) Forgot why she had come and what she left behind
3. Suyuan Woo feels that by wearing the jade pendant, Jing-mei will _____________________________.
(a) Find a good relationship
(b) Understand her life's importance
(c) Be a good daughter
(d) Have stronger self-esteem
4. Waverly has an ignorant fear of Jing-mei's hairdresser _______________________________.
(a) Because he works on Howard Street
(b) Because she fears for her daughter
(c) Because he is gay
(d) Because he is reckless
5. Ying-Ying, or Betty, is consumed with ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. An-Mei lives in the house owned by ___________________________.
2. The old woman's daughter swallowed this, more than sorrow.
3. The woman's feels her daughter __________________.
4. Waverly's anger toward her mother is because ________________________.
5. The child cannot read about the Malignant Gates because _______________________________.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)