|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Parable.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jing Mei guess was the capital of Finland?
(a) New York
2. Rose's mother admitted to God that _______________________.
(a) They had been careless
(b) She had sacred powers
(c) Rose had not taught Bing manners
(d) Their was an ancestral debt
3. Between the child and mother there is a discernible sense of ______________________________.
(a) Disappointment and anger
(b) Love and affection
(c) Bonding between them
(d) Strong communication
4. When Ying-Ying got dirty with turtle blood, Amah was afraid Ying-Ying's mother would _______________________________.
(a) Banish them both to Kunming
(b) Split them up
(c) Send them to Shang Hai
(d) Banish them from the village
5. The white swan was purchased _____________________.
(a) Aboard the train
(b) In San Francisco
(c) In Shanghai
(d) In New York City
Short Answer Questions
1. An-Mei's brother lost his happiness when _______________________________________-.
2. The woman intends to learn in America how to __________________________________.
3. Lindo disapproves of Waverly's mink because ___________________________.
4. The woman transported the swan ____________________________.
5. Lena's paranoia is increased by ___________________________________________.
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)