|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Waverly Jong, "Rules of the Game".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tyan-Yu was _____________________________.
(a) A sex addict
(b) Much like a brave Chinese warrior
(c) An overbearing brute of a husband
(d) Like a small child who never grew up
2. Waverly's mother uses Waverly __________________________.
(a) As a second income stream
(b) To preserve her Chinese customs
(c) To help with housework
(d) As a source of pride
3. Waverly's mother wanted Vincent's chess set _________________________.
(a) To be thrown away
(b) To be replaced with a new one
(c) To have the missing pieces restored
(d) To be returned to its owner
4. How was Ying-Ying rescued from the water?
(a) Fishermen pulled her up in their net
(b) She swam to a fishing boat
(c) A snake held her above water
(d) She was pulled ashore by brigands
5. Waverly Jong's mother taught her early about ____________________________.
(a) Forbidden fruits
(b) How to shop
(c) Invisible strength
(d) Dim Sum
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ying-Ying feeling at the end of the Moon Lady play?
2. The white swan was purchased _____________________.
3. At the Mah Jong table, Suyuan Woo always sat _________________________-.
4. Waverly's mother says Waverly's success can be attributed to _______________.
5. An-Mei's mother shows up ___________________________.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)