|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Ying-Ying St. Clair, "The Moon Lady".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "Popo" is An-Mei's ________________________.
(b) Maternal grandmother
(c) Best friend
2. The woman's daughter speaks _______________________.
(a) An unfamiliar dialect
(b) A combination of foreign languages
(c) Only English
(d) Only Chinese
3. Ying Ying was disappointed to find out the Moon Lady in the play _________________________________.
(a) Was only an actress
(b) Could not grant wishes
(c) Was actually a man
(d) Was a figment of her imagination
4. Suyuan Woo's beautiful mah jong table was made of __________________.
(a) Hong mu
5. Suyuan Woo packed all of her belongings into a _________________.
(a) A kimono sling
(b) Four wheeled cart
(d) A back pack
Short Answer Questions
1. The woman's plans for the swan involve _________________________________.
2. Lindo became aware of who she really was when ________________________________.
3. At the Mah Jong table, Suyuan Woo always sat _________________________-.
4. The eternal aspect of Lindo's marriage was symbolized _________________________________.
5. The only father An-Mei knows is ___________________.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)