Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Waverly Jong, "Rules of the Game".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In this parable, the corner represents ________________________________.
(a) The line between safety and danger
(b) The growth process of the child
(c) The turning point for the family
(d) The mother's skewed anxiety
2. What was Ying-Ying's unspoken wish?
(a) To become old
(b) To be found
(c) To be trusted
(d) To not be afraid
3. The child of this Chinese mother proves to be ______________________________.
(a) Strong willed and disrespectful
(b) Happy to stay where t is safe
(c) Happy and rambunctious
(d) Slightly slow
4. The child in this parable is __________________.
(a) A ten-year-old girl
(b) A teenager
(d) A seven-year-old boy
5. How was Ying-Ying rescued from the water?
(a) A snake held her above water
(b) She swam to a fishing boat
(c) She was pulled ashore by brigands
(d) Fishermen pulled her up in their net
Short Answer Questions
1. Tyan-Yu was _____________________________.
2. The child finally decides to ______________________.
3. An-Mei's mother left her behind in order to _____________________________________________.
4. The child cannot read about the Malignant Gates because _______________________________.
5. An-Mei's brother lost his happiness when _______________________________________-.
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)