|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Parable.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The mother's superstitions may have been confirmed when ___________________________.
(a) The two argued about the dangers
(b) The child's bike was broken
(c) The child fell from the bike
(d) The child made it around the corner
2. An-Mei lives in the house owned by ___________________________.
(a) Her mother's husband
(b) Her grandmother
(c) Her grandfather
(d) Her uncle and aunt
3. Lindo Jong's family treated her ________________________________.
(a) As though she were a ghost
(b) As though she belonged to someone else
(c) Like an orphan they cared for
(d) As though she was an unwanted child
4. Suyuan Woo hoped her daughter _________________________________.
(a) Would grow up to be like her
(b) Would grow up to be a tax attorney
(c) Had a talent for playing piano
(d) Would not be like Waverly Jong
5. Throughout the discussion between the mother and child, the mother continues to _______________.
(a) Rock in her chair
Short Answer Questions
1. "Popo" is An-Mei's ________________________.
2. An army officer told Suyuan Woo _________________________________-.
3. How was Ying-Ying rescued from the water?
4. The eternal aspect of Lindo's marriage was symbolized _________________________________.
5. Jeing-mei learns that her mother's lost babies ______________________________________.
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)