|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Lena St. Clair, "Rice Husband".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Lena hate Arnold so much?
(a) He frightened her
(b) He was the cause of her eating problem
(c) He wanted to be her husband
(d) He was cruel to her
2. An-Mei Hsu grew up with ___________________________________.
(a) Her grandmother and her little brother
(b) Her auntie and uncle
(c) Her mother and father
(d) Her father and her little brother
3. Waverly's mother says Waverly's success can be attributed to _______________.
(d) The gods
4. Ted is frustrated with Lena because ___________________________.
(a) She wants to control the relationship
(b) She is still attached to her family
(c) She cannot make a decision
(d) She does not like his mother
5. Waverly's anger toward her mother is because ________________________.
(a) She is embarrassed
(b) She pushes her to play chess
(c) She is too strict
(d) She favors her sons
Short Answer Questions
1. An-Mei's brother lost his happiness when _______________________________________-.
2. How did Lena's eating problem manifest itself?
3. A Chinese Santa Claus asked Waverly ______________________________________.
4. What was Ying-Ying feeling at the end of the Moon Lady play?
5. In addition to strategy, Waverly learns the finer points of ___________________________.
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)