|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Lena St. Clair, "Rice Husband".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rose had to care for her brothers to learn ________________________.
(a) Yiding, or responsibility
(b) Fishing techniques
(c) Parenting skills
(d) Water safety
2. An-Mei lives in the house owned by ___________________________.
(a) Her grandfather
(b) Her grandmother
(c) Her uncle and aunt
(d) Her mother's husband
3. An-Mei's mother shows up ___________________________.
(a) To retrieve An-Mei and her brother
(b) To help her mother in her illness
(c) To challenge An-Mei's aunt
(d) To reconcile with her children
4. Ying-Ying feels that both she and her grown daughter are ______________.
5. Waverly's mother says Waverly's success can be attributed to _______________.
(a) The gods
Short Answer Questions
1. The vase that breaks in the bedroom symbolizes _____________________________.
2. Amah is Ying-Ying's ___________.
3. Waverly was named after ____________________________.
4. The Hsu family went to beach so that Rose's father could __________________________.
5. Rose's mother admitted to God that _______________________.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)