|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Lena St. Clair, "Rice Husband".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ying-Ying feeling at the end of the Moon Lady play?
(a) Hungry for the peach Moon Lady ate
(b) Fear over the enormity of the drama
(c) Guilt for becoming lost from her family
(d) Despair for the Moon Lady's grief
2. What was Ying-Ying's unspoken wish?
(a) To become old
(b) To not be afraid
(c) To be trusted
(d) To be found
3. An-Mei's mother left her behind in order to _____________________________________________.
(a) Save An-Mei from her own humiliated station in life
(b) Save her from her new husband's disregard
(c) Let her have a life with her younger brother
(d) Have her raised by a woman who was more stable
4. Lena is certain her mother is able to _________________________.
(a) Read tea leaves
(b) Figure things out
(c) See all the bad things around her
(d) See the future
5. "Popo" is An-Mei's ________________________.
(b) Maternal grandmother
(d) Best friend
Short Answer Questions
1. Rose's mother admitted to God that _______________________.
2. In her final attempt to find Bing, Rose's mother ___________________________________.
3. Why did Lena feel she caused Arnold's death?
4. The only father An-Mei knows is ___________________.
5. Rose had to care for her brothers to learn ________________________.
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)