|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Jing-Mei Woo, "Best Quality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ying-Ying feels that both she and her grown daughter are ______________.
2. What was Ying-Ying feeling at the end of the Moon Lady play?
(a) Guilt for becoming lost from her family
(b) Despair for the Moon Lady's grief
(c) Hungry for the peach Moon Lady ate
(d) Fear over the enormity of the drama
3. Waverly chooses the best crab on the platter for _______________________.
(a) Her fiance, Rich
(c) June Woo
(d) Her daugher, Shoshanna
4. What did Jing Mei guess was the capital of Finland?
(a) New York
5. Ying Ying was disappointed to find out the Moon Lady in the play _________________________________.
(a) Could not grant wishes
(b) Was a figment of her imagination
(c) Was actually a man
(d) Was only an actress
Short Answer Questions
1. Jing-mei's mother ______________________________.
2. Jing-mei's job is that of a _____________________.
3. The symbolic burning of the Five Evils was actually ___________________________.
4. The clothes Ying-Ying wears for the Moon Festival are ________________________.
5. Jing-mei's piano recital was ___________________.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)