|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Jing-Mei Woo, "Best Quality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which kind of daughter did Jing-mei's mother want?
(b) Free spirited
2. What was Ying-Ying feeling at the end of the Moon Lady play?
(a) Guilt for becoming lost from her family
(b) Fear over the enormity of the drama
(c) Hungry for the peach Moon Lady ate
(d) Despair for the Moon Lady's grief
3. When she was bored, Jing-mei ________________________________.
(a) Counted the foghorn bellows on the bay
(b) Read the Bible
(c) Watched her mother jump up to adjust the television
(d) Looked at herself in the mirro
4. What does the jade pendant symbolize?
(b) We do not know
(c) Three pears
5. Jing-mei's job is that of a _____________________.
(a) Tax attorney
Short Answer Questions
1. Amah is Ying-Ying's ___________.
2. Waverly chooses the best crab on the platter for _______________________.
3. When Ying-Ying got dirty with turtle blood, Amah was afraid Ying-Ying's mother would _______________________________.
4. What did Jing Mei guess was the capital of Finland?
5. How did Ying-Ying's rescuers determine she was not a beggar?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)