|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Jing-Mei Woo, "Best Quality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jing-mei's piano teacher is ________________________.
(a) Very attentive
(b) Deaf, like Beethoven
(c) Well known
2. Jing-mei's piano recital was ___________________.
(d) A triumph
3. Ying-Ying's family is __________________.
(a) A poor family of servants
(b) A fishing family
(d) A boat family
4. Jing-mei, tired of being pushed by her mother, develops _______________________.
(a) Her relationship with Waverly
(b) Her talent as a pianist
(c) A loud voice
(d) A rebellious spirit
5. The symbolic burning of the Five Evils was actually ___________________________.
(a) A box containing insects
(b) A green coil of burning incense
(c) A cooling ritual
(d) A box with Five Evils inside
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ying-Ying feeling at the end of the Moon Lady play?
2. How did Jing-mei justify her defiance of her mother?
3. Waverly chooses the best crab on the platter for _______________________.
4. What frightens Jing-mei the most is that _______________________________.
5. Jing Mei is afraid that if she does not find the prodigy in herself she will _________________________-.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)