|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Jing-Mei Woo, "Best Quality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jing-mei's job is that of a _____________________.
(d) Tax attorney
2. How was Ying-Ying rescued from the water?
(a) A snake held her above water
(b) Fishermen pulled her up in their net
(c) She swam to a fishing boat
(d) She was pulled ashore by brigands
3. How did Ying-Ying end up in the water?
(a) She was frightened by firecrackers
(b) The Moon Lady drew her in
(c) The little boys pushed her
(d) She tried to grab a swimming snake
4. Jing-mei's piano teacher is ________________________.
(a) Very attentive
(b) Deaf, like Beethoven
(d) Well known
5. Ying Ying was disappointed to find out the Moon Lady in the play _________________________________.
(a) Was only an actress
(b) Was a figment of her imagination
(c) Could not grant wishes
(d) Was actually a man
Short Answer Questions
1. What young Jing-Mei senses is that she will soon _________________________.
2. What frightens Jing-mei the most is that _______________________________.
3. Jing-mei shocked the anger out of her mother by _______________________________________.
4. Jing-mei, tired of being pushed by her mother, develops _______________________.
5. What does the jade pendant symbolize?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)