|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Jing-Mei Woo, "Best Quality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ying-Ying's family is __________________.
(a) A boat family
(b) A fishing family
(d) A poor family of servants
2. How did Jing-mei justify her defiance of her mother?
(a) Obedience does not make talent
(b) She knows her mother is wrong
(c) Her mother had left her babies
(d) They are in America, not China
3. Amah is Ying-Ying's ___________.
4. When Ying-Ying got dirty with turtle blood, Amah was afraid Ying-Ying's mother would _______________________________.
(a) Banish them both to Kunming
(b) Banish them from the village
(c) Split them up
(d) Send them to Shang Hai
5. Jing-mei's piano recital was ___________________.
(b) A triumph
Short Answer Questions
1. Jing Mei is afraid that if she does not find the prodigy in herself she will _________________________-.
2. Jing-mei's mother ______________________________.
3. What was Ying-Ying feeling at the end of the Moon Lady play?
4. Jing-mei shocked the anger out of her mother by _______________________________________.
5. Suyuan Woo compares Waverly to a crab, saying she _________________________________________.
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)