|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Jing-Mei Woo, "Best Quality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jing-mei shocked the anger out of her mother by _______________________________________.
(a) Telling her she wished she were not her mother
(b) Refusing to practice on the piano
(c) Making reference to the dead twins
(d) Telling her she was no genius
2. Jing-mei, tired of being pushed by her mother, develops _______________________.
(a) A rebellious spirit
(b) A loud voice
(c) Her relationship with Waverly
(d) Her talent as a pianist
3. What young Jing-Mei senses is that she will soon _________________________.
(a) Be discovered
(b) Become perfect
(c) Become invisible
(d) Be a rock star
4. What was Ying-Ying feeling at the end of the Moon Lady play?
(a) Fear over the enormity of the drama
(b) Despair for the Moon Lady's grief
(c) Hungry for the peach Moon Lady ate
(d) Guilt for becoming lost from her family
5. What does the jade pendant symbolize?
(c) Three pears
(d) We do not know
Short Answer Questions
1. Suyuan Woo feels that by wearing the jade pendant, Jing-mei will _____________________________.
2. Jing Mei is afraid that if she does not find the prodigy in herself she will _________________________-.
3. Amah is Ying-Ying's ___________.
4. Ying-Ying feels that both she and her grown daughter are ______________.
5. When she was bored, Jing-mei ________________________________.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)