|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Jing-Mei Woo, "Best Quality".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Suyuan Woo feels that by wearing the jade pendant, Jing-mei will _____________________________.
(a) Find a good relationship
(b) Have stronger self-esteem
(c) Understand her life's importance
(d) Be a good daughter
2. Jing-mei shocked the anger out of her mother by _______________________________________.
(a) Refusing to practice on the piano
(b) Making reference to the dead twins
(c) Telling her she was no genius
(d) Telling her she wished she were not her mother
3. What does the jade pendant symbolize?
(b) Three pears
(c) We do not know
4. Jing-mei's piano recital was ___________________.
(d) A triumph
5. Jing-mei's job is that of a _____________________.
(b) Tax attorney
Short Answer Questions
1. When she was bored, Jing-mei ________________________________.
2. Which kind of daughter did Jing-mei's mother want?
3. What was Ying-Ying feeling at the end of the Moon Lady play?
4. Suyuan Woo compares Waverly to a crab, saying she _________________________________________.
5. Waverly chooses the best crab on the platter for _______________________.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)