|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie do when she runs out of money for food?
(a) Finds a second job.
(b) Pawns her jewelry.
(c) Asks her mother for money.
(d) Cashes out her bank account.
2. Why does Annie think Carl is so moody in Lopin?
(a) His lost job.
(b) His lack of male friends.
(c) His class schedule.
(d) Her keeping the pregnancy a secret.
3. In Chapter 8, what does Annie say can't be the reason for Bev's illicit behaviors.
4. Who is Jello?
(a) A cat.
(b) A rumored ghost.
(c) An old neighbor.
(d) A dog.
5. In Chapter 5, how does Carl say he feels about his mother's response to his marriage?
(a) He looks foward to it.
(b) He dreads it.
(c) He loves it.
(d) He regrets it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Annie show a baptism certificate when she is married?
2. Why does Annie discuss her pregnancy with Goldie?
3. How does Annie describe "Crime and Punishment"?
4. How often to the university students visit Lopin?
5. How does Carl tell his parents he is married?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)