|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, how does Annie get a bruise?
(a) From falling.
(b) From a customer.
(c) From a cash register.
(d) From a car accident.
2. During Annie's first gynecological exam, what does Annie insist Carl do?
(a) Ask all the questions.
(b) Hold her hand.
(c) Wait in the waiting room.
(d) Take notes.
3. How does Annie check out books from the library the first time she visits?
(a) She uses Carl's school ID.
(b) She doesn't check out any books.
(c) She gets her own library card.
(d) She buys the books.
4. What does Carl's mother threaten to do if he marries Annie?
(a) Take back the deposit on his apartment.
(b) Cut him off financially.
(c) Report him to the dean.
(d) Disown him.
5. Where does Aggie work in Lopin?
(a) The gas station.
(b) The high school.
(c) The clothing store.
(d) The dry goods store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carl do when he runs out of money for food?
2. Why does Annie have a legal problem marrying Carl?
3. How does Annie feel the first time she visits the library?
4. Why does Carl's mother believe Carl married Annie?
5. How does Professor Newcall describe Annie when he first meets her?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)