|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Carl and Annie plan on being married?
(a) On the beach.
(b) A church.
(c) Town hall.
(d) A clerk's office.
2. How does Annie try to help Carl relieve the pressure from his mother in Chapter 5?
(a) She says she will leave.
(b) She says they can move.
(c) She says she will change.
(d) She says she'll get a job.
3. Who does Annie say she misses when she is alone in Chapter 2?
(a) Her brothers.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her mother.
4. Why does Carl's mother believe Carl married Annie?
(a) Because he wants her money.
(b) Because she tricked him.
(c) Because she is pregant.
(d) Because he wanted to make his mother mad.
5. What does Annie do when she writes "full of beans" down in Chapter 8?
(a) She signs her name.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She crosses it out.
(d) She throws it out.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Annie check out books from the library the first time she visits?
2. Where do Carl and Annie fall asleep the night they are married?
3. How does Annie feel the first time she is called "Mrs. Brown" by a friend?
4. Why does the grocer not want Annie to chase the squirrel away?
5. In Chapter 6, what does Annie make a list of?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)