|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Annie describe "Crime and Punishment"?
(a) As the worst plot line ever.
(b) As the longest book she's read.
(c) As the best detective novel.
(d) As the most interesting translation.
2. Who does Carl see about taking out a student loan?
(a) A banker.
(b) The dean.
(c) A financial aid officer.
(d) His father.
3. How many plays does Annie write by the end of the play writing class she audits?
4. What does Carl do when he runs out of money for food?
(a) Sells some furniture.
(b) Takes out an extra student loan.
(c) Pawns his watch.
(d) Asks his mother for money.
5. What does Annie do when she runs out of money for food?
(a) Asks her mother for money.
(b) Cashes out her bank account.
(c) Finds a second job.
(d) Pawns her jewelry.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Annie describe the girl Ruth who she used to know?
2. Who does Carl discuss making large purchases with in Chapter 21?
3. What does Annie say finally makes her feel like one of the female students in Chapter 15?
4. In Chapter 3, what does Annie notice most about the townspeople?
5. What does Annie do when she fears she is pregnant?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)