|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Annie take classes during the summer?
(a) She doesn't have the money.
(b) She is afraid to be seen.
(c) She is bored with classes.
(d) She wants to rest.
2. Where does Carl take Annie after they are married?
(a) To his college campus.
(b) To a park.
(c) To New York City.
(d) To the beach.
3. In Chapter 6, what money does Carl's mother demand from him?
(a) The money for his tuition.
(b) The money for his food.
(c) The money from his savings.
(d) The money for his rent.
4. Why does Annie show a baptism certificate when she is married?
(a) To prove she is an adult.
(b) To prove she lives in the state.
(c) It's the only identification she has.
(d) To prove she is a Christian.
5. How does Annie tell her mother she is married?
(a) A postcard.
(b) A phone call.
(c) A telegram.
(d) A letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Carl do to stay in the Lopin cottage rent free?
2. How does Annie try to help Carl relieve the pressure from his mother in Chapter 5?
3. What is the first thing Carl wants to know when Annie says she has found work?
4. Why does Annie discuss her pregnancy with Goldie?
5. During Annie's first gynecological exam, what is the doctor's only concern?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)