|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 20, how does Carl say he feels about Mr. Byrd?
2. How does Annie describe Mr. Byrd in Chapter 20?
3. What does Annie do when she fears she is pregnant?
(a) She prays.
(b) She asks Aggie for advice.
(c) She tells Carl.
(d) She tells her mother.
4. Who does Carl discuss making large purchases with in Chapter 21?
(a) The dean.
(b) No one.
(c) The coach.
5. Why does Carl apply for a student loan in Chapter 13?
(a) To take twice as many classes.
(b) To upset his mother.
(c) To help save for the baby.
(d) To build his credit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Annie describe "Crime and Punishment"?
2. What does Carl send his mother after she demands money from him in Chapter 6?
3. Why does the grocer not want Annie to chase the squirrel away?
4. Why does Annie think Carl is so moody in Lopin?
5. How does Annie feel when she watches Carl play with Les?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)