|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie think about during her marriage ceremony?
(a) Her childhood.
(b) Her fiance.
(c) Her education.
(d) Her future.
2. What does Annie call Henry in Chapter 7?
(a) A very foolish man.
(b) A very dedicated friend.
(c) A very good person.
(d) A very wise business man.
3. What does Carl remember the dean telling him before he got married?
(a) That it would be stressful.
(b) That it would help him succeed.
(c) That it was a mistake.
(d) That it is nice to be loved.
4. What does Annie buy when she gets her money from the bank with interest?
(a) She saves the money.
5. What assignment does Annie rush home to do in Chapter 7?
(a) Translating a book.
(b) A 200 word paper.
(c) A 5 page journal entry.
(d) Reading an entire novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annie watch the squirrel do outside the grocery store in Chapter 7?
2. How does Annie describe "Crime and Punishment"?
3. How does Professor Newcall describe Annie when he first meets her?
4. Where do Carl and Annie fall asleep the night they are married?
5. Where does Mr. Byrd say the bittersweet berries are from?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)