|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Annie eavesdrops on the class in Chapter 7, what are they discussing?
2. What does Annie do the first afternoon Carl goes to classes?
(a) She walks around campus.
(b) She cooks.
(c) She sleeps.
(d) She reads.
3. How does Annie describe "Crime and Punishment"?
(a) As the most interesting translation.
(b) As the worst plot line ever.
(c) As the longest book she's read.
(d) As the best detective novel.
4. How does Annie try to help Carl relieve the pressure from his mother in Chapter 5?
(a) She says they can move.
(b) She says she'll get a job.
(c) She says she will change.
(d) She says she will leave.
5. Why does Annie write at the end of Chapter 8?
(a) To leave a note for Carl.
(b) To resign from her job.
(c) To get her feelings out.
(d) To make a list of things to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annie tell Mr. Byrd to do after he tells her the story about the berries?
2. After Annie leaves the room in Chapter 4, why can't Carl study?
3. What word makes Annie tear up her paper about the "Pooh" book?
4. How does Annie check out books from the library the first time she visits?
5. How does Carl tell his parents he is married?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)