|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Carl wants to know when Annie says she has found work?
(a) How to spell her boss's name.
(b) When the job starts.
(c) How many hours she will work.
(d) How much she will be earning.
2. Why does Aggie warn Annie against forming a friendship with Goldie?
(a) She disappears sometimes.
(b) She steals.
(c) She lives with her boyfriend.
(d) She lies.
3. What does Annie say they can use as a bassinet for the baby?
(a) A basket.
(b) She just wants to use a crib.
(c) A carriage.
(d) A dresser drawer.
4. Where does Annie visit Mr. Byrd in Chapter 20?
(a) A local restaurant.
(b) New York City.
(c) In Lodin.
(d) The university town.
5. Why does Annie think Carl is so moody in Lopin?
(a) His lost job.
(b) His lack of male friends.
(c) His class schedule.
(d) Her keeping the pregnancy a secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Carl when he misses a check at the factory in Chapter 19?
2. In Chapter 13, what is dean's reaction to Annie's writing?
3. Why does Carl apply for a student loan in Chapter 13?
4. What does Carl say about Bev Karter when Annie says she will be working for her?
5. Where does Annie decide to deliver her baby?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)