1. Where do Carl and Annie plan on being married?
(a) A church.
(b) A clerk's office.
(c) On the beach.
(d) Town hall.
2. Where did Carl grow up?
3. Why does Annie have a legal problem marrying Carl?
(a) Because she's already married.
(b) Because she looks young.
(c) Because she doesn't have a marriage certificate.
(d) Because she wants a prenuptual agreement.
4. Why does Annie show a baptism certificate when she is married?
(a) To prove she is a Christian.
(b) To prove she lives in the state.
(c) It's the only identification she has.
(d) To prove she is an adult.
5. What does Annie think about during her marriage ceremony?
(a) Her fiance.
(b) Her childhood.
(c) Her future.
(d) Her education.
6. Where does Carl take Annie after they are married?
(a) To the beach.
(b) To New York City.
(c) To a park.
(d) To his college campus.
This section contains 4,462 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)