1. Where do Carl and Annie plan on being married?
(a) A clerk's office.
(b) On the beach.
(c) Town hall.
(d) A church.
2. Where did Carl grow up?
3. Why does Annie have a legal problem marrying Carl?
(a) Because she doesn't have a marriage certificate.
(b) Because she looks young.
(c) Because she wants a prenuptual agreement.
(d) Because she's already married.
4. Why does Annie show a baptism certificate when she is married?
(a) To prove she lives in the state.
(b) It's the only identification she has.
(c) To prove she is a Christian.
(d) To prove she is an adult.
5. What does Annie think about during her marriage ceremony?
(a) Her childhood.
(b) Her future.
(c) Her fiance.
(d) Her education.
6. Where does Carl take Annie after they are married?
(a) To New York City.
(b) To a park.
(c) To his college campus.
(d) To the beach.
This section contains 4,462 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)