|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the recruiter tell the internees they will not be allowed to serve?
(a) The Asian Theater.
(b) The Pacific Theater.
(c) The European Theater.
(d) The Africa Theater.
2. Where does Ken work?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The warden's office.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The cafe.
3. What does Ken decide to apply for in this chapter?
(a) The army.
(b) The navy.
(c) A job.
4. How does Yuki communicate to Emi?
(a) By phone.
(b) By letter.
(c) Through the key hole.
(d) Through the hospital window.
5. Which member of the family attempts to keep spirits up?
(b) Mr. Sakane.
(c) Mrs. Sakane.
6. Who does Yuki note is covered in dust?
(a) Her mother.
(b) The wardens.
(c) The boy scouts.
7. What does Yuki try to buy to eat in this chapter?
(c) Coca cola.
8. Which of the following inspects the camp before everyone leaves?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The UN.
(c) The FBI.
9. What special day do the internees celebrate with little enthusiasm?
10. Where does Yuk visit Emi?
(a) In the warden's office.
(b) In confinement.
(c) In jail.
(d) In hospital.
11. What state is Topaz in?
(c) New York.
12. Who has been imprisoned in Montana now for nine months?
(a) Mr. Topa.
(b) Mrs. Jamison.
(c) Mr. Sankane.
13. Who becomes ill on the journey to Topaz?
(c) Mrs. Sakane.
14. Who does Yuki spend a lot of time visiting in chapter thirteen?
(b) Mr. Topa.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Kurihara.
15. What does Mr. Kurihara have a collection of?
(c) Eagle eggs.
(d) Indian arrowheads.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Sakane decide it is best to work with.
2. Where is Mr. Kurihara buried?
3. What is the title of chapter fourteen?
4. To where does Mr. Sakane say he is traveling?
5. What is Ken position at the hospital?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)