|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Sakanes' belongings loaded onto?
(a) A bus.
(b) A truck.
(c) An airplane.
(d) A helicopter.
2. What is the title of chapter nine?
(a) A Dirty Rumor.
(b) A Funny Rumor.
(c) A New Rumor.
(d) An Old Rumor.
3. What city does Mimi Nelson live in?
(a) Orange County.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) San Francisco.
4. What month are the Sakane family taken to the Civil Control Station?
5. What it is the title of the fifth chapter?
(a) Inside the Barbed Wire.
(c) Cleaning the Mind.
(d) Forced Entry.
6. What prompts the two policeman to leave the Sakanes' house?
(a) A radio broadcast.
(b) A telephone call.
(c) A gun shot.
(d) A scream.
7. What kind of Japanese family are the Kurihara family?
(a) American Japanese.
(c) New age.
8. What is the name of the girl Yuki meets in the hallway?
(a) Emiko Kurihara.
(b) Yuka Fillomara.
(c) Mara Golina.
(d) Yoko Gardona.
9. What have the horse troughs been converted into?
10. Who else other than the Nelsons come to visit the Sakane family?
(a) Mr. Gordon.
(b) Mrs. Jamison.
(c) Mr. Rogers.
(d) Mrs. Gordon.
11. Who is the first person in the family to go to bed?
(a) Mr. Sakane.
(d) Mrs. Sakane.
12. Who does Yuki want to take with her to the camp?
(a) Jack Frost.
(b) Tony Tiger.
(d) Old Salt.
13. Who drives the family to San Francisco?
(c) Mrs. Sakane.
14. What reason have the authorities given for detaining Mr. Sakane?
(a) For his recent contact with his homeland.
(b) For an unnamed crime.
(c) Purposes of national security.
(d) For political beliefs.
15. Why does Ken say he cannot go to university?
(a) The Japanese would not be welcome.
(b) He has to help the family.
(c) He does not have any money.
(d) He can't leave the camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city have the authorities detained Mr. Sakane in?
2. Which of the people who rang the Sakanes' doorbell remains at the house?
3. Where does Mr. Sakane have to accompany the police?
4. What does the FBI agent tell people who ring the house?
5. What is Mr. Toda doing with his friend?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)