|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mrs. Jamison's visit take place?
(a) The warden's room.
(b) A waiting room.
(c) The Sakane's apartment.
(d) Outside the camp gate.
2. What kind of bird is Old Salt?
(a) A canary.
(b) A crow.
(c) A parrot.
(d) A sparrow.
3. What happens on April 21, 1942?
(a) Ken proposes to his girlfriend.
(b) The evacuation is ordered.
(c) Mr. Sakane dies.
(d) Japan attacks Pearl Harbor.
4. Who does Yuk say spoils the party?
(d) Mrs. Sakane.
5. What does Mrs. Sakane share with her friends?
(a) Her treats.
(b) Her magazines.
(c) Her money.
(d) Her coffee.
6. What is Mr. Toda doing with his friend?
(a) Playing a game.
(d) Watching girls.
7. From where has Ken come back home?
(a) The park.
(b) The library.
(c) The museum.
8. What do the Sakanes drink while they wait for Mr. Sakane?
(c) Hot chocolate.
(d) Hot milk.
9. What does Yuki wish her mother did with the treats?
(a) Saved them for the family.
(b) Swapped them for something better.
(c) Given them back to the Jamisons.
(d) Thrown them away.
10. Who does Yuki say she wants to win the war?
11. What do the Sakanes eat with their hot chocolate?
12. What special day is Yuki excited about?
(b) New Years.
(d) Her birthday.
13. Who do the Sakanes' non-Japanese neighbors send protest letters to?
(a) Newspapers and politicians.
(b) Radio and televsion stations.
(c) The FBI and the police.
(d) Washington and the army.
14. What is the name of family 13452?
15. Where does Mr. Sakane say the authorities are sending him to?
(a) A high security prison.
(b) Back to Japan.
(c) A homeless shelter.
(d) An Army Internment Camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state is the Army Internment Camp located?
2. Who does Yuki want to take with her to the camp?
3. What house are the Sakane family assigned to?
4. What is the name of the girl Yuki meets in the hallway?
5. What is the title of the sixth chapter?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)