Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yuki think is foolish?
(a) Leaving Berkeley.
(b) Her mother cleaning the house.
(c) Getting rid of Pepper.
(d) Ken selling everything.
2. What is Mr. Toda doing with his friend?
(b) Watching girls.
(d) Playing a game.
3. What is the name of the girl Yuki meets in the hallway?
(a) Mara Golina.
(b) Yoko Gardona.
(c) Emiko Kurihara.
(d) Yuka Fillomara.
4. What are the mattresses stuffed with?
5. In what state is the Army Internment Camp located?
6. Who does Yuki say she wants to win the war?
7. What does Yuki's mother say is not available?
(c) Hot water.
8. Where are the Japanese housed when there are no apartments left?
(a) The bars.
(b) The kitchens.
(c) The hallways.
(d) The toilets.
9. What do the Japanese Americans have to do at 8 p.m. every night?
(a) Sing the American national anthem.
(b) Report to the police station.
(c) Stay in their area.
(d) Salute the American flag.
10. Why do people wear bandannas around their mouths?
(a) To prevent people talking to them.
(b) So they don't beathe in the horse manure.
(c) As a fashion statement.
(d) To filter the dust.
11. What kind of Japanese family are the Kurihara family?
(b) American Japanese.
(c) New age.
12. Where does Mr. Sakane say the authorities are sending him to?
(a) Back to Japan.
(b) A homeless shelter.
(c) An Army Internment Camp.
(d) A high security prison.
13. What do the Sakanes drink while they wait for Mr. Sakane?
(a) Hot milk.
(d) Hot chocolate.
14. What is Ken studying for?
(a) His school finals.
(b) His college finals.
(c) His driving test.
(d) The weekly quiz.
15. What does Mrs. Sakane do to keep the forced evacuation off her mind?
(a) Cleans the house.
(b) Visits friends.
(c) Plays card.
(d) Goes on long walks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Yuk say spoils the party?
2. What have the horse troughs been converted into?
3. Who does Yuki give her canary to?
4. Who does Mr. Toda's friend think will win the war?
5. What is the name of family 13452?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)