|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yuki wish her mother did with the treats?
(a) Saved them for the family.
(b) Swapped them for something better.
(c) Given them back to the Jamisons.
(d) Thrown them away.
2. Where does Mr. Sakane have to accompany the police?
(a) The neighborhood police station.
(b) The army barracks.
(c) The army hospital.
(d) The central police station.
3. Who is the first person in the family to go to bed?
(a) Mrs. Sakane.
(c) Mr. Sakane.
4. What have the authorities converted into makeshift houses?
(a) Old horse stalls.
(b) The scorers huts.
(d) Commentry boxes.
5. What have the horse troughs been converted into?
6. What month are the Sakane family taken to the Civil Control Station?
7. What does Mrs. Jamison give Yuki for Christmas?
(a) A pearl necklace.
(b) A pearl ring.
(c) A diamond ring.
(d) A diamond necklace.
8. What does Ken sign up for?
(a) The Navy.
(b) Tactical Defence.
(c) The army.
(d) Civil Defense.
9. Who does Mr. Toda's friend think will win the war?
10. What is Tanforan surrounded by?
(a) Metal fences.
(b) Electric shields.
(c) A concrete wall.
(d) Wire fences.
11. What do the Sakanes' non Japanese friends express?
12. Who does Yuki give her canary to?
(a) Mrs. Davison.
(b) Mrs. Jamison.
(c) Mr, Rogers.
(d) Mr. Robertson.
13. What house are the Sakane family assigned to?
(a) Stall 8.
(b) Barracks 16.
(c) Number 2.
(d) House 5.
14. What is Mr. Toda doing with his friend?
(a) Watching girls.
(b) Playing a game.
15. From where has Ken come back home?
(a) The park.
(b) The museum.
(c) The library.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Yuk say spoils the party?
2. What does the Sakanes' apartment smell of?
3. What does Mrs. Sakane spend the night doing before evacuation?
4. Which of his father's possessions does Ken sell?
5. Which of Yuki's pets waits with her in the garden?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)