|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What have the authorities laid on the apartment floor?
2. Who does Mr. Toda's friend think will win the war?
3. Who else other than the Nelsons come to visit the Sakane family?
(a) Mr. Rogers.
(b) Mrs. Gordon.
(c) Mr. Gordon.
(d) Mrs. Jamison.
4. Who does Yuk say spoils the party?
(d) Mrs. Sakane.
5. What sport does Ken like to play?
6. What are the Sakanes' belongings loaded onto?
(a) A bus.
(b) A helicopter.
(c) An airplane.
(d) A truck.
7. What is Mr. Sakane doing when Mrs. Sakane calls the family in for dinner?
(a) Mowing the lawn.
(d) Sun bathing.
8. What prompts the FBI agent to leave the Sakanes' house?
(a) A scream.
(b) A gun shot.
(c) A telephone call.
(d) A radio broadcast.
9. What month are the Sakane family taken to the Civil Control Station?
10. Where are the Japanese housed when there are no apartments left?
(a) The toilets.
(b) The bars.
(c) The hallways.
(d) The kitchens.
11. Who is registered as the head of the Sakane household?
(c) Mr. Sakane.
(d) Mrs. Sakane.
12. From where has Ken come back home?
(a) The museum.
(b) The library.
(c) The park.
13. What it is the title of the fifth chapter?
(b) Forced Entry.
(c) Inside the Barbed Wire.
(d) Cleaning the Mind.
14. Where do the buses take the Sakane family?
(a) The Tanforan Assembly Center.
(b) The Regency Assembly Center.
(c) The Immigration Control Center.
(d) The Civil Control Center.
15. Which of the people who rang the Sakanes' doorbell remains at the house?
(a) The police officer.
(b) The Secret Service agent.
(c) The CIA agent.
(d) The FBI agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to visit the Sakane family?
2. What does Mrs. Sakane spend the night doing before evacuation?
3. Where did Mr. Toda live before he was evacuated?
4. What house are the Sakane family assigned to?
5. What is the title of chapter eight?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)