|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Toda doing with his friend?
(c) Playing a game.
(d) Watching girls.
2. What is the title of the sixth chapter?
(a) Home is a Horse Stall.
(b) Home is my Homeland.
(c) Home is a Pig Sty.
(d) Home is Where America is.
3. What is the name of Yuki who comes to visit her at the camp?
4. What is the title of chapter nine?
(a) A New Rumor.
(b) An Old Rumor.
(c) A Dirty Rumor.
(d) A Funny Rumor.
5. What does Yuki think is foolish?
(a) Ken selling everything.
(b) Leaving Berkeley.
(c) Her mother cleaning the house.
(d) Getting rid of Pepper.
6. What prompts the FBI agent to leave the Sakanes' house?
(a) A gun shot.
(b) A scream.
(c) A radio broadcast.
(d) A telephone call.
7. What does Mrs. Sakane share with her friends?
(a) Her magazines.
(b) Her coffee.
(c) Her treats.
(d) Her money.
8. What does Mrs. Jamison give Yuki for Christmas?
(a) A pearl necklace.
(b) A pearl ring.
(c) A diamond necklace.
(d) A diamond ring.
9. What kind of Japanese family are the Kurihara family?
(a) New age.
(d) American Japanese.
10. Where does Mr. Sakane have to accompany the police?
(a) The neighborhood police station.
(b) The central police station.
(c) The army hospital.
(d) The army barracks.
11. What is the name of the girl Yuki meets in the hallway?
(a) Emiko Kurihara.
(b) Yuka Fillomara.
(c) Yoko Gardona.
(d) Mara Golina.
12. What is the name of family 13452?
13. What kind of mood does Ken arrive in to the party?
(a) A good mood.
(b) An unhappy mood.
(c) A bad mood.
(d) A funny mood.
14. What is Mr. Sakane doing when Mrs. Sakane calls the family in for dinner?
(a) Mowing the lawn.
(c) Sun bathing.
15. What is Ken studying for?
(a) His college finals.
(b) His school finals.
(c) The weekly quiz.
(d) His driving test.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person in the family to go to bed?
2. What do the Sakanes drink while they wait for Mr. Sakane?
3. Who drives the family to San Francisco?
4. What have the authorities converted into makeshift houses?
5. Why do people wear bandannas around their mouths?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)