|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, Dust Storm.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the newlyweds do instead of leaving the camp?
(a) Hide in a shed.
(b) Spend time in the warden's room.
(c) Dig a hole in the ground.
(d) Drive around the perimeter several times.
2. What happens on April 21, 1942?
(a) Mr. Sakane dies.
(b) The evacuation is ordered.
(c) Japan attacks Pearl Harbor.
(d) Ken proposes to his girlfriend.
3. What is Mr. Sakane doing when Mrs. Sakane calls the family in for dinner?
(b) Mowing the lawn.
(d) Sun bathing.
4. Why have the authorities allowed Emiko's grandfather to stay at home?
(a) He works fo the American government.
(b) He was born in America.
(c) He is too ill.
(d) He is too old.
5. Who becomes ill on the journey to Topaz?
(b) Mrs. Sakane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Yuki hear has recently died?
2. What month are the Sakane family taken to the Civil Control Station?
3. What do the Sakanes eat with their hot chocolate?
4. Who does Mr. Toda's friend think will win the war?
5. What does Yuki try to buy to eat in this chapter?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)