|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Ken Spoils a Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Yuki think is foolish?
(a) Getting rid of Pepper.
(b) Her mother cleaning the house.
(c) Leaving Berkeley.
(d) Ken selling everything.
2. Who does Yuki say she wants to win the war?
3. Why have the authorities allowed Emiko's grandfather to stay at home?
(a) He is too old.
(b) He was born in America.
(c) He is too ill.
(d) He works fo the American government.
4. What is the title of chapter eight?
(a) Have You Ever Fallen In Love.
(b) Ken Spoils a Party.
(c) It is My Party.
5. What does the Sakanes' apartment smell of?
(a) A public toilet.
(b) A sewer.
(c) Body odor.
(d) Horse manure.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the Japanese housed when there are no apartments left?
2. Who does Yuki give her canary to?
3. Which of his father's possessions does Ken sell?
4. What do the Sakanes drink while they wait for Mr. Sakane?
5. What is Mr. Sakane doing when Mrs. Sakane calls the family in for dinner?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)