|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Ken Spoils a Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do people wear bandannas around their mouths?
(a) As a fashion statement.
(b) To filter the dust.
(c) So they don't beathe in the horse manure.
(d) To prevent people talking to them.
2. Which of the people who rang the Sakanes' doorbell remains at the house?
(a) The FBI agent.
(b) The CIA agent.
(c) The police officer.
(d) The Secret Service agent.
3. What city in California does Yuki live in?
(a) Orange County.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
4. What is the name of Yuki's older brother?
5. What is Mr. Toda doing with his friend?
(b) Watching girls.
(d) Playing a game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of mood does Ken arrive in to the party?
2. In what state is the Army Internment Camp located?
3. What does the Sakane family have to sell?
4. Who does Yuki have to give Pepper to?
5. What prompts the two policeman to leave the Sakanes' house?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)