|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8, Ken Spoils a Party.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the FBI agent tell people who ring the house?
(a) The Sakanes are enemies.
(b) The Sakanes are unavailable.
(c) The Sakanes are moving away.
(d) The Sakanes are dead.
2. What does the Sakanes' apartment smell of?
(a) Horse manure.
(b) Body odor.
(c) A sewer.
(d) A public toilet.
3. Who is the first person in the family to go to bed?
(b) Mrs. Sakane.
(c) Mr. Sakane.
4. What is Mr. Toda doing with his friend?
(b) Watching girls.
(d) Playing a game.
5. Why have the authorities allowed Emiko's grandfather to stay at home?
(a) He works fo the American government.
(b) He is too old.
(c) He is too ill.
(d) He was born in America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Japanese Americans have to do at 8 p.m. every night?
2. What is the title of chapter eight?
3. What city does Mimi Nelson live in?
4. What does Mrs. Sakane read everyday?
5. What month are the Sakane family taken to the Civil Control Station?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)