|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Home is a Horse Stall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mr. Toda live before he was evacuated?
(a) A church dormitory.
(b) A charity hospital.
(c) A car park.
(d) A homeless shelter.
2. Which of her father's flowers does Yuki sit among as she waits for her father to return?
(a) His fox gloves.
(b) His chrysanthemums.
(c) His rases.
(d) His daffodils.
3. What is the name of Yuki's older brother?
4. What is the title of the sixth chapter?
(a) Home is a Pig Sty.
(b) Home is a Horse Stall.
(c) Home is my Homeland.
(d) Home is Where America is.
5. What does a boy at school call Yuki?
(a) A pathetic Jap.
(b) A dirty Jap.
(c) An ugly Jap.
(d) A slutty Jap.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the buses take the Sakane family?
2. What house are the Sakane family assigned to?
3. Who does Yuki have to give Pepper to?
4. What do the Sakanes drink while they wait for Mr. Sakane?
5. What have the authorities converted into makeshift houses?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)