|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6, Home is a Horse Stall.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Sakane serve to the two policeman and the FBI agent?
(a) Fish and rice.
(b) Coffee and chocolate.
(c) Soup and rice.
(d) Tea and cakes.
2. What are the mattresses stuffed with?
3. What special day is Yuki excited about?
(b) New Years.
(c) Her birthday.
4. Where are the Japanese housed when there are no apartments left?
(a) The bars.
(b) The kitchens.
(c) The hallways.
(d) The toilets.
5. In what state is the Army Internment Camp located?
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does the Sakane family hear on the radio?
2. Where does the Sakanes' neighbor drive them to?
3. What prompts the FBI agent to leave the Sakanes' house?
4. What city in California does Yuki live in?
5. Where do the buses take the Sakane family?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)