|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Ten Days to Pack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Sakane have to accompany the police?
(a) The army hospital.
(b) The central police station.
(c) The neighborhood police station.
(d) The army barracks.
2. What does Mr. Sakane say his prison room is full of?
3. What prompts the two policeman to leave the Sakanes' house?
(a) A radio broadcast.
(b) A gun shot.
(c) A scream.
(d) A telephone call.
4. Who is registered as the head of the Sakane household?
(b) Mrs. Sakane.
(c) Mr. Sakane.
5. How does Yuki say Mrs. Sakane always acts toward strangers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport does Ken like to play?
2. What does Mrs. Sakane read everyday?
3. Which of the people who rang the Sakanes' doorbell remains at the house?
4. Which of his father's possessions does Ken sell?
5. What happens on April 21, 1942?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)