|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Ten Days to Pack.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of his father's possessions does Ken sell?
(a) His glasses.
(b) His camera.
(c) His gun.
(d) His binoculars.
2. What reason have the authorities given for detaining Mr. Sakane?
(a) For his recent contact with his homeland.
(b) For an unnamed crime.
(c) Purposes of national security.
(d) For political beliefs.
3. Who does Yuki have to give Pepper to?
(a) An army general.
(b) A college student.
(c) A Chinese family.
(d) A shopkeeper.
4. What does the FBI agent tell people who ring the house?
(a) The Sakanes are dead.
(b) The Sakanes are enemies.
(c) The Sakanes are moving away.
(d) The Sakanes are unavailable.
5. In what does Ken invest?
(a) Broker bonds.
(b) War bonds.
(c) Book bonds.
(d) The stock market.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city have the authorities detained Mr. Sakane in?
2. Which of Yuki's pets waits with her in the garden?
3. What do the Sakanes eat with their hot chocolate?
4. Who does the schoolteacher say are citizens?
5. Which of the people who rang the Sakanes' doorbell remains at the house?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)