|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, A Lonely Christmas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ken studying for?
(a) His college finals.
(b) His driving test.
(c) The weekly quiz.
(d) His school finals.
2. What kind of bird is Old Salt?
(a) A parrot.
(b) A crow.
(c) A canary.
(d) A sparrow.
3. What do the Sakanes' non Japanese friends express?
4. What does Mrs. Sakane serve to the two policeman and the FBI agent?
(a) Tea and cakes.
(b) Coffee and chocolate.
(c) Fish and rice.
(d) Soup and rice.
5. What do the Sakanes eat with their hot chocolate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the postcard say Mr. Sakane needs?
2. What news does the Sakane family hear on the radio?
3. What prompts the FBI agent to leave the Sakanes' house?
4. Which of her father's flowers does Yuki sit among as she waits for her father to return?
5. What does Mr. Sakane say his prison room is full of?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)