|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, A Lonely Christmas.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Yuki say Mrs. Sakane always acts toward strangers?
2. Where does Mr. Sakane have to accompany the police?
(a) The central police station.
(b) The army hospital.
(c) The neighborhood police station.
(d) The army barracks.
3. What city in California does Yuki live in?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Orange County.
(d) San Francisco.
4. What does the postcard say Mr. Sakane needs?
(a) Some newspapers and his medication.
(b) His glasses and some reading material.
(c) Towels and some books.
(d) Clothing and a shaving kit.
5. What special day is Yuki excited about?
(a) New Years.
(b) Her birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of bird is Old Salt?
2. What do the Sakanes eat with their hot chocolate?
3. What does Mr. Sakane say his prison room is full of?
4. What does Mrs. Sakane read everyday?
5. Where does Mr. Sakane say the authorities are sending him to?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)