|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Good News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does the Sakane family hear on the radio?
(a) The Japanese have declared war on America.
(b) The Japanese have attacked Pearl Harbor.
(c) The Japanese have signed an agreement with the Nazis.
(d) The Japanese have arrested 1,000 Americans living in Japan.
2. What prompts the two policeman to leave the Sakanes' house?
(a) A radio broadcast.
(b) A scream.
(c) A gun shot.
(d) A telephone call.
3. What is Ken position at the hospital?
(b) Assistant doctor.
(d) Care assistant.
4. What does Mrs. Sakane insist Yuki does?
(b) Comply with orders.
(c) Cook meals.
(d) Clean her room.
5. What does Yuki notice about the water if it is left in the desert?
(a) It turns stagnant.
(b) It freezes.
(c) The animals drink it.
(d) It boils.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city in California does Yuki live in?
2. Which character decides to join the army?
3. How does Ken feel in the desert?
4. What does the Sakane family have to sell?
5. What does Mr. Sankana say the weather was like in Montana?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)