|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Good News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can the coupons be used to purchase?
(a) American literature.
(b) Food and drink.
(c) Personal items.
(d) Airplane tickets.
2. Who welcomes the internees to their new home?
(a) Army troops.
(b) Senator Kennedy.
(c) Boy scouts.
(d) The wives husbands.
3. Why does Yuki think the doctors will release Emi from hospital?
(a) She is sitting up in bed.
(b) She has stopped coughing.
(c) Spring is approaching.
(d) She is costing them too much money.
4. Who else other than the Nelsons come to visit the Sakane family?
(a) Mrs. Jamison.
(b) Mrs. Gordon.
(c) Mr. Gordon.
(d) Mr. Rogers.
5. What kind of fish does Yuki watch swimming around the yard pond?
(a) A carp.
(b) A salmon.
(c) A cod.
(d) A gold fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Yuki bring as a gift for Emi?
2. Where does Mr. Sakane say the authorities are sending him to?
3. What is Mr. Sakane doing when Mrs. Sakane calls the family in for dinner?
4. What is scarce on the camp?
5. Who does Yuki have to give Pepper to?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)