|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Good News.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prompts the FBI agent to leave the Sakanes' house?
(a) A radio broadcast.
(b) A gun shot.
(c) A scream.
(d) A telephone call.
2. What do the Sakanes' non Japanese friends express?
3. Where does Yuk visit Emi?
(a) In hospital.
(b) In jail.
(c) In the warden's office.
(d) In confinement.
4. What does the Sakane family have to sell?
(a) Their paintings.
(b) Their sword collections.
(c) Their furniture.
(d) Their book collections.
5. Why do people feel queasy at the camp?
(a) The cold weather.
(b) The low altitude.
(c) The hot sun.
(d) The high altitude.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special day is Yuki excited about?
2. Why do some of the Japanese internees enlist in the army?
3. What does Mrs. Sakane spend the night doing before evacuation?
4. What is Mr. Sakane doing when Mrs. Sakane calls the family in for dinner?
5. Which character decides to join the army?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)