|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Inside the Barbed Wire.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Sakane read everyday?
(a) The Koran.
(b) The Torah.
(c) The Bible.
(d) The newspapers.
2. Which of her father's flowers does Yuki sit among as she waits for her father to return?
(a) His chrysanthemums.
(b) His daffodils.
(c) His rases.
(d) His fox gloves.
3. What does Mrs. Sakane spend the night doing before evacuation?
(a) Polishing the shelves.
(b) Hoovering the carpets.
(c) Cleaning the dishes.
(d) Sweeping the floor.
4. What prompts the two policeman to leave the Sakanes' house?
(a) A telephone call.
(b) A radio broadcast.
(c) A scream.
(d) A gun shot.
5. In what city is the Civil Control Station located?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Jamison give Yuki for Christmas?
2. Which of his father's possessions does Ken sell?
3. What do the Sakanes eat with their hot chocolate?
4. Who do the Sakanes' non-Japanese neighbors send protest letters to?
5. What reason have the authorities given for detaining Mr. Sakane?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)