Mid-Book Test (up to Section 14)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How has Robinson arrived in America?
2. What does Bardamu compare love to in reference to his feelings for Musyne?
3. How does Bardamu feel about the war?
4. Experience is telling Bardamu that he doesn't have what for a poor slob?
5. What does Bardamu compare rich people in Paris to, be they German, French, or Chinese?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Bardamu feel about the possibility that the Germans might attack Paris?
This section contains 914 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)