|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 25-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Bardamu's superior officer?
(a) Sergeant Alcide
(b) General des Entrayes
(c) Leon Robinson
(d) Lieutenant Grapper
2. Why does Bardamu feel so helpless when Robinson is shot?
(a) It was his dea
(b) He cannot stop Madelon
(c) He is not a good man
(d) He cannot save Robinson's life
3. What earns Bardamu a bad reputation in Section 16?
(a) Shouting at a child
(b) Throwing a child
(c) Smacking a child
(d) Throwing things at a child
4. Whom does Bardamu meet in Paris that he falls in lust for?
5. What happens when Bardamu tries to resign his post?
(a) He is attacked for cowardice
(b) He is shot for treason
(c) He sees his captain killed
(d) He is allowed to resign
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bardamu shout down to the people under his window in Section 13?
2. Why does her family want Grandma Henrouille committed to an asylum?
3. Where does Bardamu decide to go in Section 9?
4. Where does Lola come from?
5. What does Bardamu think Mr. Henrouille is actually suffering from?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)