|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the soldiers have to do every month in order to get supplies?
(a) Rebuild the dock
(b) Sail upriver
(c) Bribe their superior officers
(d) Fight off the natives
2. In Section 11, how does Bardamu survive the jungle?
(a) He finds Alcide
(b) He meets Robinson
(c) He treks out on his own
(d) He is carried out by natives
3. Why does Lola want to help France in the First World War?
(a) She wants the money
(b) She doesn't really
(c) She wants to be a heroine and to meet a hero
(d) She is bored
4. Who does Bardamu go to see in Section 17?
5. Where does the ship Bardamu wakes up on after his illness dock?
(a) Seattle, Washington
(b) Manhattan Island
(c) New York City
(d) San Francisco
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lola leave Bardamu?
2. What does Bardamu decide to do to the hut in Section 10?
3. In Section 4, where does Bardamu begin the narrative?
4. What does Bardamu call New York City?
5. What does Bardamu decide to do?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)