|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Section 13, what does Bardamu remind Lola of?
(b) Her youth
(c) Her innocence
(d) Her age
2. What shop does Henrouille visit while in Toulouse?
(a) A clothes shop
(b) A tobacconist
(c) A sporting goods shop
(d) A pastry shop
3. Whom does Bardamu treat at the location he is called to at the beginning of Section 19?
(b) A juggler
(c) A barmaid
4. What makes the Putas sad about the war?
(a) The loss of money to their business
(b) That they are fighting the Germans
(c) That everything is rationed
(d) The idea of parents' children drying
5. In Section 4, where does Bardamu begin the narrative?
(a) In Britain
(b) The front line
(c) At a carnival
(d) In a hospital
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Bardamu meet up with at the carnival in Section 19?
2. How much money does Grandma Henrouille earn from her job?
3. Why are the other passengers on the steamboat suspicious of Bardamu?
4. Why does Bardamu suddenly join a parade?
5. What does the bearded man in Section 10 do to Bardamu?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)