|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Bardamu called to go at the beginning of Section 19?
(a) The carnival
(b) The movies
(c) The hospital
(d) The theater
2. Why does Lola want to help France in the First World War?
(a) She wants to be a heroine and to meet a hero
(b) She wants the money
(c) She doesn't really
(d) She is bored
3. What is the name of the movie theater Bardamu goes to in Section 20?
4. How does Molly try to help Bardamu?
(a) By organizing a party for him
(b) By writing him love poetry
(c) By telling her friends about him
(d) By looking for another job
5. Who does Bardamu meet at his trading outpost in Section 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bardamu suddenly join a parade?
2. Who is Bardamu's superior officer?
3. What profession does Bardamu take up when he returns to France in Section 15?
4. Which of the following best describes Bardamu's personality?
5. What do Bardamu and his colleagues do for 'fun' during the war?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)