|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Princhard steal?
(a) Because customarily thieves are not allowed to serve in the army
(b) Because he was greedy
(c) Because he is a kleptomaniac
(d) Because he was hungry
2. What does the Mayor tell Robinson and Bardamu is the reason Noirceur is so peaceful?
(a) He has made a deal with the Germans
(b) Because it is overlooked by the armies
(c) Because no one likes the town
(d) God favors them
3. What instrument does Musyne play?
(a) The harp
(b) The guitar
(c) The whistle
(d) The violin
4. What is the name of the movie theater Bardamu goes to in Section 20?
5. What is illusory about the soldiers under Grappa and Alcide's command?
(a) They have no equipment but pretend they still do
(b) There are no soldiers
(c) There is no barracks for them to quarter in
(d) They have enemies but pretend they do not
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bardamu decide to do to the hut in Section 10?
2. What ruins Bardamu's experience of the movie theater forever?
3. In what year does the book start?
4. Who does Bardamu sleep with in Section 21?
5. Where is Bardamu incarcerated?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)