|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument does Musyne play?
(a) The harp
(b) The whistle
(c) The violin
(d) The guitar
2. Who has been injured there at the location Bardamu is called to in the evening in Section 19?
(c) Grandma Henrouille
3. Who benefits from the war in Bardamu's estimation?
(a) The rich and powerful
(b) The military
(c) The British Isles
(d) The poor and the needy
4. Where is Bardamu later called that night after attending the carnival in Section 19 in order to attend another emergency?
(a) The Henrouille residence
(b) The carnival
(c) The houseboat on the Hudson
(d) Bebert's house
5. What job does Bardamu get for himself in America in Section 11?
(a) Truck Driver
(c) Police Officer
(d) Immigration Office Employee
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bardamu decide to travel to in Section 8?
2. Why is the town that Bardamu is sent to investigate so suspicious?
3. Why is the midwife angry at Bardamu?
4. What new skill has Bardamu developed in Section 11, following his illness?
5. What is the only thing that Bardamu wishes for in Section 9?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)