|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Sections 21-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What town is Bardamu sent to investigate in Section 3?
2. Why does Bardamu feel disgusted about the culture of Paris?
(a) Because of its war-rhetoric
(b) Because of its food
(c) Because of its fashion-sense
(d) Because of its politics
3. What does Dr. Paraprine advise Bardamu in Section 17?
(a) To change professions
(b) Give up
(c) Make some money
(d) Just do his best
4. Why is Grandma Henrouille at last happy in Section 19?
(a) She can extort Robinson for money
(b) She can call the police, at last
(c) She feels justified
(d) She is free
5. Whom do they find at the house when they arrive there?
Short Answer Questions
1. What event is about to happen in world history, across Europe at the beginning of the book?
2. What happens if the inmates in Section 5 are not cured?
3. Who appears in Bardamu's office with a cough in Section 16?
4. What is the name of the suburb Bardamu lives in when he returns to France?
5. What scam does Voireuse have, which he allows Bardamu to join him on?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)