Short Answer Questions Key
1. In Part I, what does the narrator believe is his great fortune?
To belong to the League.
2. How does the narrator describe the times early in Part I?
3. In Part I, what does the narrator say that several other authors claim?
They are brothers of the League
4. In Part I, what does the narrator say the conquered nations are ready to believe in?
Things beyond reality.
5. What does the narrator say is the one paradox that must be accepted?
It is necessary to attempt the seemingly impossible.
This section contains 5,436 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)