|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. say is stronger than reality?
2. Mohamed's coffin is believed to hold what magical power?
(a) One gains immediate entrance into paradise.
(b) One will gain the power to speak to animals.
(c) One receives the ability to judge all men righteously.
(d) One can rise one freely into the air.
3. Who or what occupies the narrator's thoughts the most on the journey in Part I?
(b) Solomon's Key.
(c) The Holy Grail.
(d) The Speaker.
4. How does H.H.'s recollection of the his earlier journey affect him?
(a) He weeps uncontrollably.
(b) He says everything becomes clear.
(c) He says things remain hopeless.
(d) He suddenly remembers where he is.
5. What does H.H. tell Lukas about the League?
(a) It understands enlightenment.
(b) It is a strict society.
(c) It started during the World War.
(d) It is not a post-war movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the officials instruct the narrator to do once he is a member of the League?
2. What does H.H. describe as hallucinations?
3. What does the narrator do at the end of his probation year in the League?
4. How does the narrator describe the times early in Part I?
5. What does Lukas say he finally was able to accomplish?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)