|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. says happens when he examines things too closely?
(a) They slip away and dissolve.
(b) THey are imprinted forever in his memory.
(c) They come into sharp relief.
(d) They become a heavy burden.
2. Who or what does H.H. say he will not give in to as Part III opens?
3. In the beginning of Part II, how does H.H. say the character's disappearance came about?
(a) It is a link in a chain of disasterous events.
(b) That character has an emergency at home.
(c) It is because of an accident.
(d) That character leaves the League.
4. What do Lukas and his friends say about H.H.'s "Journey to the East"?
(a) It is like the Children's Crusade.
(b) They say it is a fool's journey.
(c) They do not believe H.H. took the journey.
(d) They say they admire his journey.
5. What does everyone agree on about a particular document in Part II?
(a) It is an original.
(b) It is a copy.
(c) It is in a linen bag.
(d) It is of great value.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do many of the journey members believe League documents are deposited?
2. Who or what does H.H. say he scorns at the beginning of Part III?
3. What happens to the many new movements of the post-war years?
4. What does the narrator say about Leo at the end of Part I?
5. How does the narrator describe his country at the end of the World War?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)