|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the group think they will go after they see the Goblin?
(a) To the safety of the valley.
(b) Continue their journey without interruption.
(c) To the Blue Pot.
(d) Follow the Goblin to the signpost.
2. How does the narrator describe all the artists, poets, and musicians among the group in Part I?
(a) Animated yet half-real, half-there.
(b) The chief source of comfort for the group.
(c) Gracious hosts at the feast in Zurich.
(d) Distracting the group from their goal.
3. Who or what occupies the narrator's thoughts the most on the journey in Part I?
(a) The Speaker.
(b) Solomon's Key.
(d) The Holy Grail.
4. In Part II, where does one man assert an important document is?
(a) At the journey's end.
(b) In Leo's bag.
(c) In a protective leather pouch.
(d) In the Blue Pot.
5. What does the narrator say is the one paradox that must be accepted?
(a) A fool is wiser than the greatest king.
(b) Life and death are inseparable.
(c) It is necessary to attempt the seemingly impossible.
(d) Love conquers all obstacles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mohamed's coffin is believed to hold what magical power?
2. What impression do most people have of the League?
3. In Part II, what does H.H. say he would willing exchange his belief for?
4. Why does H.H. visit Lukas?
5. In Part One, who does the narrator quote as saying, "Where are we really going"?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)