|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lukas say he finally was able to accomplish?
(a) Write his war book.
(b) Journey to the east.
(c) Lose his fear.
(d) Understand H.H.'s situation.
2. Who does the narrator meet in Part I and love immediately?
3. What is the first amazing phenomenon the narrator sees in Part I's journey?
(a) Saint Christopher pointing to the left.
(b) Agramant fighting the League leader.
(c) The Child Savior showing the way east.
(d) Leo turning himself into a dog.
4. What does H.H. describe as hallucinations?
(a) His memories.
(b) His dreams.
(c) His ambitions.
(d) His reality.
5. What do the officials instruct the narrator to do once he is a member of the League?
(a) Stand vigil over the sacred book for one full day and night.
(b) Meditate and prepare his body and soul to accept the Tao.
(c) Fast for forty days to prove he is worthy of the task before him.
(d) Attach himself to a group of ten people en route to the expidition.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does H.H.'s recollection of the his earlier journey affect him?
2. What does H.H. say is stronger than reality?
3. What is it that H.H. says a historian searches for in events?
4. In Part I, how does the narrator describe encounters with different parties?
5. In Part II, what does H.H. say most historians want to do?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)