|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. say he will do no matter what happens?
(a) Reach his ultimate goal.
(b) Exercise his will.
(c) Never break his vow.
(d) Work until he dies.
2. In Part II, how does H.H. describe what everything has become to him?
(a) A mass of separate fragmentory pictures.
(b) Hazy memories that disappear like a mist.
(c) Nightmares that keep him from falling asleep.
(d) Clear images reflected in a mirror.
3. What time of year does H.H. recall in Part II?
(d) Summer/Bacchus Festival.
4. What does H.H. say psychologist are?
(a) People who traffic in dreams.
(b) Egotistical maniacs.
(c) Practioners of the unconscious.
(d) People who always win arguments.
5. What is the unanimously observed rule of the group?
(a) Preach their gospel to all they met.
(b) Go to Africa and rescue a member from the Moors.
(c) Convert unbelievers along their journey,
(d) Pay homage to all the ancient places of the League.
Short Answer Questions
1. What doubts do H.H.'s memory of the journey and participants of the World War share?
2. What does H.H. say happens to several of the journey leaders?
3. In Part II, what does H.H. say most historians want to do?
4. In Part II, what does H.H. say he would willing exchange his belief for?
5. What or who does H.H. say historical events happen to?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)