|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. tell Lukas his current passion is in Part III?
(a) To write a simple story.
(b) To write a history book.
(c) To dispel Lukas' misgivings.
(d) To help others join the League.
2. At the beginning of Part III, how does H.H. remember feeling about his group's undertaking?
(a) It is impossible.
(b) It is a blessing to be a part of.
(c) It is a pleasant journey.
(d) It is a hopelss task.
3. In Part II, what does H.H. say he would willing exchange his belief for?
(a) A more hopeful belief.
(b) A chance to converse with Siddhartha.
(c) A chance to go home.
(d) A chance to see the Christ child.
4. What does the deserter wish to do some time later?
(a) Gain the confidence of the League Speaker.
(b) Write his memoirs for publication.
(c) Be forgiven and rejoin the League.
(d) Expose the League's secrets.
5. What does Lukas say he finally was able to accomplish?
(a) Understand H.H.'s situation.
(b) Journey to the east.
(c) Lose his fear.
(d) Write his war book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. say is stronger than reality?
2. Where do many of the journey members believe League documents are deposited?
3. Why does H.H. visit Lukas?
4. In Part II, what does H.H. say is the only important thing in his life?
5. What does H.H. say is Lukas' point of view about the journey?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)