|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What or who does H.H. wish to save in Part II?
(a) The Count of Keyserling.
(b) The League's court decisions.
(c) Some records of their great cause.
(d) His faith.
2. What is the first amazing phenomenon the narrator sees in Part I's journey?
(a) The Child Savior showing the way east.
(b) Leo turning himself into a dog.
(c) Agramant fighting the League leader.
(d) Saint Christopher pointing to the left.
3. What does H.H. tell Lukas his current passion is in Part III?
(a) To write a history book.
(b) To write a simple story.
(c) To dispel Lukas' misgivings.
(d) To help others join the League.
4. In Part II, what does H.H. say is the only important thing in his life?
(a) The love of Fatima.
(b) The League's Journey East.
(c) The Conquest of the Ottoman Empire.
(d) Writing his memoirs.
5. How does the narrator describe the times early in Part I?
(a) Prosperous times.
(b) Painful times.
(c) Remarkable times.
(d) Difficult times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lukas believe cannot be conveyed to even the most serious?
2. What does H.H. say is Lukas' point of view about the journey?
3. Where do many of the journey members believe League documents are deposited?
4. What is H.H.'s relationship to Lukas?
5. What is placed on the narrator as he is admitted into the League?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)