|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. believe is the most memorable event in Part II?
(a) The disspersion of the League.
(b) Leo's disappearance.
(c) Their arrival in Italy.
(d) The death of the leader.
2. In the beginning of Part II, how does H.H. say the character's disappearance came about?
(a) That character has an emergency at home.
(b) It is a link in a chain of disasterous events.
(c) That character leaves the League.
(d) It is because of an accident.
3. What impression do most people have of the League?
(a) It is an ancient group of mystics.
(b) It is the secret protectors of Christian artifacts.
(c) It is a league of wonderous judges.
(d) It is one of many newly blossomed cults.
4. What is the first amazing phenomenon the narrator sees in Part I's journey?
(a) Saint Christopher pointing to the left.
(b) The Child Savior showing the way east.
(c) Agramant fighting the League leader.
(d) Leo turning himself into a dog.
5. What has Lukas been a part of?
(a) The World War.
(b) A journey east.
(c) The League's leadership.
(d) The League's court.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part I, what holds up the journey's progress in a small provincial town?
2. What does Lukas suddenly do after describing his experiences?
3. What does Lukas and H.H. find in a thick book?
4. What does Lukas say he finally was able to accomplish?
5. What is H.H.'s relationship to Lukas?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)