|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part III, what does H.H. say is similar to when he first started on his expedition?
(a) His determination to meet his goal.
(b) His happiness to do something.
(c) His need to find his home.
(d) His desire to remain a member of the League.
2. In Part III, how does H.H. say he first approaches his goal?
3. What does H.H. describe as hallucinations?
(a) His reality.
(b) His ambitions.
(c) His memories.
(d) His dreams.
4. What impression do most people have of the League?
(a) It is a league of wonderous judges.
(b) It is the secret protectors of Christian artifacts.
(c) It is one of many newly blossomed cults.
(d) It is an ancient group of mystics.
5. What does H.H. believe is the most memorable event in Part II?
(a) Leo's disappearance.
(b) The death of the leader.
(c) Their arrival in Italy.
(d) The disspersion of the League.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. say no longer exists in the group?
2. In Part III, how does Lukas' opinion change concerning H.H.'s problem?
3. What happens to the many new movements of the post-war years?
4. What does H.H. say happens to several of the journey leaders?
5. In Part II, how does H.H. describe what everything has become to him?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)