|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What belief does H.H. say he is sadly sure of?
(a) The original League document is in Leo's bag.
(b) He will never meet Princess Fatima.
(c) His friend, Lukas, is a liar.
(d) His health will weaken befor the Journey is complete.
2. In Part III, what does H.H. say is similar to when he first started on his expedition?
(a) His determination to meet his goal.
(b) His happiness to do something.
(c) His desire to remain a member of the League.
(d) His need to find his home.
3. What doubts do H.H.'s memory of the journey and participants of the World War share?
(a) Whether or not they really experienced it.
(b) Whether they will ever forget.
(c) Whether others care what happened to them.
(d) Whether their story is worth telling.
4. In Part III, how does Lukas' opinion change concerning H.H.'s problem?
(a) He takes it seriously.
(b) He begins to understand it.
(c) He decides to help solve it.
(d) He treats it casually.
5. Who or what occupies the narrator's thoughts the most on the journey in Part I?
(b) Solomon's Key.
(c) The Speaker.
(d) The Holy Grail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator says is impairing him as he starts his narration early in Part I?
2. What do Lukas and his friends wonder about H.H. and his group?
3. What do the officials instruct the narrator to do once he is a member of the League?
4. Where does the group think they will go after they see the Goblin?
5. What does H.H. say is Lukas' point of view about the journey?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)