|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. say his belief is susceptible to in Part II?
(a) Many different opions.
(b) The success of the journey.
(c) The whims of his emotions.
(d) The persuasion of the leader.
2. What does the narrator say about Leo at the end of Part I?
(a) He probably knows more than the entire group.
(b) He is the holder of Solomon's Key.
(c) He is closer than a brother to the narrator.
(d) He is very unreliable.
3. In Part II, what does H.H. say most historians want to do?
(a) Portray events as they see them.
(b) Portray events sincerely.
(c) Portray only what is important to them.
(d) Portray only what they want to remember.
4. In Part I, what does the narrator believe is his great fortune?
(a) To inherit a modest fortune.
(b) To belong to the League.
(c) To be a gifted writer.
(d) To find a rare map.
5. What does H.H. say happens to several of the journey leaders?
(a) They arre killed in battles.
(b) They disappear mysteriously.
(c) They leave the movement.
(d) They become members of the League Court.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who or what does H.H. say he scorns at the beginning of Part III?
2. In Part I, what holds up the journey's progress in a small provincial town?
3. What does the narrator say each member on the Journey East has to have?
4. What do the man who live on the third floor do sometimes?
5. How does H.H. describe certain articles in Part II?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)