|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what occupies the narrator's thoughts the most on the journey in Part I?
(b) The Holy Grail.
(c) The Speaker.
(d) Solomon's Key.
2. What belief does H.H. say he is sadly sure of?
(a) His friend, Lukas, is a liar.
(b) The original League document is in Leo's bag.
(c) He will never meet Princess Fatima.
(d) His health will weaken befor the Journey is complete.
3. What do Lukas and his friends say about H.H.'s "Journey to the East"?
(a) It is like the Children's Crusade.
(b) They say they admire his journey.
(c) They do not believe H.H. took the journey.
(d) They say it is a fool's journey.
4. Who unexpectedly disappears from the journey as Part II opens?
5. In the beginning of Part II, how does H.H. say the character's disappearance came about?
(a) That character has an emergency at home.
(b) It is because of an accident.
(c) That character leaves the League.
(d) It is a link in a chain of disasterous events.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the deserter wish to do some time later?
2. What is the first amazing phenomenon the narrator sees in Part I's journey?
3. What does H.H. tell Lukas about the League?
4. What does H.H. tell Lukas his current passion is in Part III?
5. What is it that H.H. says a historian searches for in events?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)