|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part III, what does H.H. say is similar to when he first started on his expedition?
(a) His need to find his home.
(b) His happiness to do something.
(c) His determination to meet his goal.
(d) His desire to remain a member of the League.
2. What happens to the many new movements of the post-war years?
(a) They change history.
(b) They strengthen.
(c) They make history.
(d) They disappear.
3. In the beginning of Part II, how does H.H. say the character's disappearance came about?
(a) It is because of an accident.
(b) It is a link in a chain of disasterous events.
(c) That character leaves the League.
(d) That character has an emergency at home.
4. Mohamed's coffin is believed to hold what magical power?
(a) One receives the ability to judge all men righteously.
(b) One will gain the power to speak to animals.
(c) One can rise one freely into the air.
(d) One gains immediate entrance into paradise.
5. What does Lukas and H.H. find in a thick book?
(a) An address for a man named Leo.
(b) The League's directory.
(c) The lost letter to the Caliph.
(d) A secret document about the League.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lukas say he finally was able to accomplish?
2. What is H.H.'s hope as Part II ends?
3. What does H.H. say no longer exists in the group?
4. In Part II, what does H.H. say is very difficult for him to do?
5. What is the first amazing phenomenon the narrator sees in Part I's journey?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)