|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Part II, who or what else is missing?
(a) Other things from everyone.
(b) Instructions from the League Court.
(c) Orders from the Caliph.
(d) Food needed for the rest of the journey.
2. In Part I, what does the narrator believe is his great fortune?
(a) To inherit a modest fortune.
(b) To find a rare map.
(c) To belong to the League.
(d) To be a gifted writer.
3. What is the first amazing phenomenon the narrator sees in Part I's journey?
(a) The Child Savior showing the way east.
(b) Agramant fighting the League leader.
(c) Saint Christopher pointing to the left.
(d) Leo turning himself into a dog.
4. What is the narrator's life-goal?
(a) To travel with Roland.
(b) To win the love of Princess Fatima.
(c) To understand the "Tao".
(d) To capture a magical snake.
5. In Part I, who or what does the narrator meet at the riverside?
(b) A talking peacock.
(c) Puss 'n Boots.
(d) Charles the Great.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who unexpectedly disappears from the journey as Part II opens?
2. In Part II, how does H.H. describe what everything has become to him?
3. What impression do most people have of the League?
4. What is the unanimously observed rule of the group?
5. What does H.H. say his belief is susceptible to in Part II?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)