|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part II, where does one man assert an important document is?
(a) At the journey's end.
(b) In Leo's bag.
(c) In a protective leather pouch.
(d) In the Blue Pot.
2. What does the narrator say about Leo at the end of Part I?
(a) He is the holder of Solomon's Key.
(b) He probably knows more than the entire group.
(c) He is very unreliable.
(d) He is closer than a brother to the narrator.
3. Who preserves the memory of Hohenstaufen?
(b) The League Justice.
(c) The power of the crown gardians.
(d) Urach and Staufen.
4. Who unexpectedly disappears from the journey as Part II opens?
5. Where does the group camp as Part II begins?
(a) In an oasis in the Sahara.
(b) A narrow mountain gorge on the Italian border.
(c) A meadow in the Alps.
(d) A dark forest in Greece.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. say no longer exists in the group?
2. What is the narrator's life-goal?
3. How does H.H. describe his demeanor in Part II?
4. What happens to H.H.'s first attempt to tell his story?
5. What does the narrator say each member on the Journey East has to have?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)