|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What or who does H.H. say historical events happen to?
(a) The nameless.
(b) The victors.
(c) The participants.
(d) The future.
2. In Part II, another person on the journey claims what about certain writings?
(a) They are understood only by League members.
(b) They are writings in French and Hebrew.
(c) They are original characters known only by the master.
(d) They are important German writings.
3. What does the Leader say about "grace" in Part I?
(a) It is regained by repentance.
(b) It is not recognized by common people.
(c) It cannot be bought.
(d) Once found it cannot be lost.
4. What does H.H. say has exaggerated value in Part II?
(a) The power of the League.
(b) The success of the journey.
(c) Lukas' description of the World War.
(d) A missing document.
5. How far has the journey traveled as Part II begins?
(a) Almost to the Pyramids of Egypt.
(b) Beyond the Alps into Ancient Macedonia.
(c) To the woods of Lindhorst.
(d) Through half of Europe and a portion of the Middle Ages.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Part II, who or what else is missing?
2. Who preserves the memory of Hohenstaufen?
3. What does H.H. believe is the most memorable event in Part II?
4. What is it that H.H. says a historian searches for in events?
5. What unmerited reputation does the League have in Part I?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)