|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to H.H. what is new to the group in Part II?
(a) Their leader.
(b) Their spirituality.
(c) Their goals.
(d) Their disputes.
2. What does everyone agree on about a particular document in Part II?
(a) It is an original.
(b) It is of great value.
(c) It is a copy.
(d) It is in a linen bag.
3. In Part I, what holds up the journey's progress in a small provincial town?
(a) Terrible flooding.
(b) The opposition of Saturn and the moon.
(c) The Prince of the provinces.
(d) The Journey leader quits.
4. What is the deserter relieved of by the Speaker in Part I?
(a) His personal journal.
(b) His cloak.
(c) His prayer book.
(d) His vow of silence.
5. What does H.H. say no longer exists in the group?
(a) The strength to stay on the journey.
(b) The desire to reach their individual goals.
(c) The desire to maintain unity.
(d) The ability to remain in the League.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator do at the end of his probation year in the League?
2. In Part I, how does the narrator describe encounters with different parties?
3. What doubts do H.H.'s memory of the journey and participants of the World War share?
4. What is it that H.H. says a historian searches for in events?
5. In Part II, how does H.H. describe what everything has become to him?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)