|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part I, what is Longus doing in "the wood"?
(a) Writing Greek and Hebrew.
(b) Playing with two white dogs.
(c) Meditating with Leo.
(d) Carving his enchantment flute.
2. According to H.H. what is new to the group in Part II?
(a) Their leader.
(b) Their spirituality.
(c) Their disputes.
(d) Their goals.
3. In Part II, what does H.H. say is the only important thing in his life?
(a) The Conquest of the Ottoman Empire.
(b) The League's Journey East.
(c) Writing his memoirs.
(d) The love of Fatima.
4. Where does the group think they will go after they see the Goblin?
(a) Follow the Goblin to the signpost.
(b) To the Blue Pot.
(c) Continue their journey without interruption.
(d) To the safety of the valley.
5. What does the narrator say is in the East that disciples are traveling towards?
(a) The dawning of the Third Empire.
(b) The Home of LIght.
(c) The great temple of Kundalini.
(d) The Bacchanalian feast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator says is impairing him as he starts his narration early in Part I?
2. What does H.H. say his belief is susceptible to in Part II?
3. What is it that H.H. says a historian searches for in events?
4. What is H.H.'s hope as Part II ends?
5. In Part I, what does the narrator say the conquered nations are ready to believe in?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)