|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who preserves the memory of Hohenstaufen?
(a) Urach and Staufen.
(b) The League Justice.
(c) The power of the crown gardians.
2. What does H.H. believe is the most memorable event in Part II?
(a) Their arrival in Italy.
(b) The death of the leader.
(c) Leo's disappearance.
(d) The disspersion of the League.
3. How does H.H. describe certain articles in Part II?
(a) As precious tokens of their journey.
(b) As proofs that the League existed.
(c) As meaningless ornaments of the world.
(d) As seemingly indispensable things.
4. How far has the journey traveled as Part II begins?
(a) Beyond the Alps into Ancient Macedonia.
(b) To the woods of Lindhorst.
(c) Almost to the Pyramids of Egypt.
(d) Through half of Europe and a portion of the Middle Ages.
5. What does the narrator say is in the East that disciples are traveling towards?
(a) The dawning of the Third Empire.
(b) The Bacchanalian feast.
(c) The Home of LIght.
(d) The great temple of Kundalini.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is H.H.'s hope as Part II ends?
2. What does the narrator's vow to the League forbid him to do?
3. What or who does H.H. say historical events happen to?
4. In Part I, what does the narrator say the conquered nations are ready to believe in?
5. What does the narrator say about Leo at the end of Part I?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)