|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the deserter wish to do some time later?
(a) Write his memoirs for publication.
(b) Expose the League's secrets.
(c) Gain the confidence of the League Speaker.
(d) Be forgiven and rejoin the League.
2. Where does the group think they will go after they see the Goblin?
(a) To the Blue Pot.
(b) To the safety of the valley.
(c) Follow the Goblin to the signpost.
(d) Continue their journey without interruption.
3. What does H.H. say no longer exists in the group?
(a) The ability to remain in the League.
(b) The desire to reach their individual goals.
(c) The strength to stay on the journey.
(d) The desire to maintain unity.
4. What does H.H. says happens when he examines things too closely?
(a) THey are imprinted forever in his memory.
(b) They come into sharp relief.
(c) They become a heavy burden.
(d) They slip away and dissolve.
5. What does the narrator says is impairing him as he starts his narration early in Part I?
(a) An injury to his leg.
(b) His confidence and recollection.
(c) His eyesight.
(d) An injury to his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. say his belief is susceptible to in Part II?
2. What impression do most people have of the League?
3. Where does the group camp as Part II begins?
4. What does the narrator say each member on the Journey East has to have?
5. Mohamed's coffin is believed to hold what magical power?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)