|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say about Leo at the end of Part I?
(a) He is the holder of Solomon's Key.
(b) He probably knows more than the entire group.
(c) He is very unreliable.
(d) He is closer than a brother to the narrator.
2. What does the Leader say about "grace" in Part I?
(a) It is not recognized by common people.
(b) Once found it cannot be lost.
(c) It is regained by repentance.
(d) It cannot be bought.
3. In Part II, what does H.H. say most historians want to do?
(a) Portray only what is important to them.
(b) Portray events as they see them.
(c) Portray only what they want to remember.
(d) Portray events sincerely.
4. What is the deserter relieved of by the Speaker in Part I?
(a) His vow of silence.
(b) His prayer book.
(c) His personal journal.
(d) His cloak.
5. In Part I, who or what does the narrator meet at the riverside?
(a) A talking peacock.
(b) Charles the Great.
(c) Puss 'n Boots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator's life-goal?
2. What does the narrator say is in the East that disciples are traveling towards?
3. What does the narrator say each member on the Journey East has to have?
4. What does the narrator do at the end of his probation year in the League?
5. What or who does H.H. say historical events happen to?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)