|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What or who does H.H. wish to save in Part II?
(a) The Count of Keyserling.
(b) The League's court decisions.
(c) His faith.
(d) Some records of their great cause.
2. What doubts do H.H.'s memory of the journey and participants of the World War share?
(a) Whether others care what happened to them.
(b) Whether they will ever forget.
(c) Whether their story is worth telling.
(d) Whether or not they really experienced it.
3. How does H.H. describe certain articles in Part II?
(a) As meaningless ornaments of the world.
(b) As precious tokens of their journey.
(c) As proofs that the League existed.
(d) As seemingly indispensable things.
4. What does the narrator say is in the East that disciples are traveling towards?
(a) The great temple of Kundalini.
(b) The Home of LIght.
(c) The Bacchanalian feast.
(d) The dawning of the Third Empire.
5. What time of year does H.H. recall in Part II?
(d) Summer/Bacchus Festival.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part II, another person on the journey claims what about certain writings?
2. How does the narrator describe the times early in Part I?
3. What unmerited reputation does the League have in Part I?
4. In Part II, what does H.H. say is very difficult for him to do?
5. In Part II, how does H.H. describe what everything has become to him?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)