|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part II, where does one man assert an important document is?
(a) In the Blue Pot.
(b) In Leo's bag.
(c) In a protective leather pouch.
(d) At the journey's end.
2. According to H.H. what is new to the group in Part II?
(a) Their leader.
(b) Their disputes.
(c) Their goals.
(d) Their spirituality.
3. In Part II, what does H.H. say most historians want to do?
(a) Portray events sincerely.
(b) Portray events as they see them.
(c) Portray only what is important to them.
(d) Portray only what they want to remember.
4. In Part I, what does the narrator believe is his great fortune?
(a) To be a gifted writer.
(b) To inherit a modest fortune.
(c) To find a rare map.
(d) To belong to the League.
5. What does the narrator say each member on the Journey East has to have?
(a) A common goal.
(b) Sturdy boots and clothing.
(c) Their own private goals.
(d) Food enough to share with each traveller.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far has the journey traveled as Part II begins?
2. What does H.H. say his belief is susceptible to in Part II?
3. What does the narrator say about Leo at the end of Part I?
4. In Part I, what does the narrator say world history often seems like?
5. Where does the group camp as Part II begins?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)