|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. say his belief is susceptible to in Part II?
(a) The persuasion of the leader.
(b) The success of the journey.
(c) The whims of his emotions.
(d) Many different opions.
2. Who unexpectedly disappears from the journey as Part II opens?
3. What does the Leader say about "grace" in Part I?
(a) Once found it cannot be lost.
(b) It is not recognized by common people.
(c) It cannot be bought.
(d) It is regained by repentance.
4. How does H.H. describe his demeanor in Part II?
(a) He is restless.
(b) He becomes determined to succeed.
(c) He becomes angry and sullen.
(d) He has feelings of sadness and doubt.
5. What happens to H.H.'s first attempt to tell his story?
(a) He is brought to a halt by a single, small episode.
(b) He believes the journey is not worth remembering.
(c) He is too sad to remember the events.
(d) He loses his journal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do many of the journey members believe League documents are deposited?
2. What does the narrator do at the end of his probation year in the League?
3. Where does the group think they will go after they see the Goblin?
4. What time of year does H.H. recall in Part II?
5. In Part I, what does the narrator say world history often seems like?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)