|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the group think they will go after they see the Goblin?
(a) Continue their journey without interruption.
(b) To the safety of the valley.
(c) To the Blue Pot.
(d) Follow the Goblin to the signpost.
2. In Part I, what does the narrator say the conquered nations are ready to believe in?
(a) Things beyond reality.
(b) A time of great exploration.
(c) Long lasting peace.
(d) Their freedom.
3. In Part II, where does one man assert an important document is?
(a) In the Blue Pot.
(b) In a protective leather pouch.
(c) In Leo's bag.
(d) At the journey's end.
4. What is the narrator's life-goal?
(a) To travel with Roland.
(b) To capture a magical snake.
(c) To understand the "Tao".
(d) To win the love of Princess Fatima.
5. Who does the narrator meet in Part I and love immediately?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part II, what does H.H. say he would willing exchange his belief for?
2. What belief does H.H. say he is sadly sure of?
3. What is the first amazing phenomenon the narrator sees in Part I's journey?
4. In Part II, what does H.H. say most historians want to do?
5. At the beginning of Part II, who or what else is missing?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)