|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What belief does H.H. say he is sadly sure of?
(a) His friend, Lukas, is a liar.
(b) He will never meet Princess Fatima.
(c) The original League document is in Leo's bag.
(d) His health will weaken befor the Journey is complete.
2. What impression do most people have of the League?
(a) It is the secret protectors of Christian artifacts.
(b) It is one of many newly blossomed cults.
(c) It is a league of wonderous judges.
(d) It is an ancient group of mystics.
3. Who does the narrator meet in Part I and love immediately?
4. In Part II, what does H.H. say is very difficult for him to do?
(a) Attest clearly to what he experienced.
(b) Make Leo understand why he must tell his story.
(c) Relate a number of events connectedly.
(d) Prevent the League from taking his journal.
5. In Part I, what does the narrator say the conquered nations are ready to believe in?
(a) Things beyond reality.
(b) Long lasting peace.
(c) Their freedom.
(d) A time of great exploration.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do many of the journey members believe League documents are deposited?
2. What is H.H.'s hope as Part II ends?
3. At the beginning of Part II, where does the character leave the journey?
4. What unmerited reputation does the League have in Part I?
5. What does H.H. believe is the most memorable event in Part II?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)