|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Leo described by H.H. in Part II?
(a) He is a thief.
(b) He is no longer important to the journey.
(c) He has a handsome face and good humor.
(d) He is old and wise.
2. In Part I, what holds up the journey's progress in a small provincial town?
(a) The Prince of the provinces.
(b) The Journey leader quits.
(c) The opposition of Saturn and the moon.
(d) Terrible flooding.
3. What does H.H. believe is the most memorable event in Part II?
(a) The disspersion of the League.
(b) Leo's disappearance.
(c) The death of the leader.
(d) Their arrival in Italy.
4. In Part II, another person on the journey claims what about certain writings?
(a) They are important German writings.
(b) They are understood only by League members.
(c) They are writings in French and Hebrew.
(d) They are original characters known only by the master.
5. In Part II, where does one man assert an important document is?
(a) In a protective leather pouch.
(b) At the journey's end.
(c) In Leo's bag.
(d) In the Blue Pot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. says happens when he examines things too closely?
2. What does the Leader say about "grace" in Part I?
3. How does the narrator describe his country at the end of the World War?
4. According to H.H. what is new to the group in Part II?
5. What is it that H.H. says a historian searches for in events?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)