|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part I, what does the narrator say the conquered nations are ready to believe in?
(a) Things beyond reality.
(b) Their freedom.
(c) A time of great exploration.
(d) Long lasting peace.
2. Who or what occupies the narrator's thoughts the most on the journey in Part I?
(a) The Speaker.
(c) The Holy Grail.
(d) Solomon's Key.
3. Who preserves the memory of Hohenstaufen?
(b) Urach and Staufen.
(c) The League Justice.
(d) The power of the crown gardians.
4. In Part I, where does the narrator say his happiness arises from?
(a) Arriving at the King of Siam's colony and feasting with him.
(b) Meeting Mozrt and hearing him play.
(c) The freedom to experience everything simultaneously.
(d) Being able to see the Sun Mountains.
5. In Part I, what does the narrator believe is his great fortune?
(a) To belong to the League.
(b) To be a gifted writer.
(c) To find a rare map.
(d) To inherit a modest fortune.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part I, what does the narrator say that several other authors claim?
2. What does H.H. say has exaggerated value in Part II?
3. In Part I, who or what does the narrator meet at the riverside?
4. What does the narrator say is in the East that disciples are traveling towards?
5. How is Leo described by H.H. in Part II?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)