|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator's life-goal?
(a) To win the love of Princess Fatima.
(b) To understand the "Tao".
(c) To capture a magical snake.
(d) To travel with Roland.
2. According to H.H. what is new to the group in Part II?
(a) Their disputes.
(b) Their goals.
(c) Their leader.
(d) Their spirituality.
3. How does the narrator describe his country at the end of the World War?
(a) It is under the rule of a strong dictator.
(b) It is settling into a democratic time.
(c) It is enjoying a new prosperity.
(d) It is full of saviors and prophets.
4. At the beginning of Part II, where does the character leave the journey?
(d) Morbio Inferiore.
5. What does H.H. believe is the most memorable event in Part II?
(a) The death of the leader.
(b) Leo's disappearance.
(c) Their arrival in Italy.
(d) The disspersion of the League.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Part I, what holds up the journey's progress in a small provincial town?
2. What does H.H. says happens when he examines things too closely?
3. Where does the group camp as Part II begins?
4. What doubts do H.H.'s memory of the journey and participants of the World War share?
5. In the beginning of Part II, how does H.H. say the character's disappearance came about?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)