|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part I, what does the narrator say that several other authors claim?
(a) They have traveled the world.
(b) They are experts in archeology.
(c) They are brothers of the League
(d) They have give accurate descriptions of the East.
2. What does the narrator say each member on the Journey East has to have?
(a) Their own private goals.
(b) Sturdy boots and clothing.
(c) A common goal.
(d) Food enough to share with each traveller.
3. What or who does H.H. wish to save in Part II?
(a) The League's court decisions.
(b) His faith.
(c) The Count of Keyserling.
(d) Some records of their great cause.
4. What does the narrator say about Leo at the end of Part I?
(a) He probably knows more than the entire group.
(b) He is the holder of Solomon's Key.
(c) He is closer than a brother to the narrator.
(d) He is very unreliable.
5. How is Leo described by H.H. in Part II?
(a) He is old and wise.
(b) He is no longer important to the journey.
(c) He has a handsome face and good humor.
(d) He is a thief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is placed on the narrator as he is admitted into the League?
2. What does the narrator say is in the East that disciples are traveling towards?
3. In Part II, how does H.H. describe what everything has become to him?
4. What time of year does H.H. recall in Part II?
5. What is the narrator's life-goal?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)