|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who or what occupies the narrator's thoughts the most on the journey in Part I?
(b) The Speaker.
(c) The Holy Grail.
(d) Solomon's Key.
2. How far has the journey traveled as Part II begins?
(a) Through half of Europe and a portion of the Middle Ages.
(b) Almost to the Pyramids of Egypt.
(c) To the woods of Lindhorst.
(d) Beyond the Alps into Ancient Macedonia.
3. How does the narrator describe all the artists, poets, and musicians among the group in Part I?
(a) Gracious hosts at the feast in Zurich.
(b) The chief source of comfort for the group.
(c) Animated yet half-real, half-there.
(d) Distracting the group from their goal.
4. What is the unanimously observed rule of the group?
(a) Go to Africa and rescue a member from the Moors.
(b) Convert unbelievers along their journey,
(c) Pay homage to all the ancient places of the League.
(d) Preach their gospel to all they met.
5. How does the narrator describe the times early in Part I?
(a) Difficult times.
(b) Prosperous times.
(c) Painful times.
(d) Remarkable times.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say about Leo at the end of Part I?
2. What unmerited reputation does the League have in Part I?
3. What doubts do H.H.'s memory of the journey and participants of the World War share?
4. In Part I, who or what does the narrator meet at the riverside?
5. In Part II, where does one man assert an important document is?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)