|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator meet in Part I and love immediately?
2. What is the unanimously observed rule of the group?
(a) Convert unbelievers along their journey,
(b) Pay homage to all the ancient places of the League.
(c) Go to Africa and rescue a member from the Moors.
(d) Preach their gospel to all they met.
3. What does the Leader say about "grace" in Part I?
(a) It is not recognized by common people.
(b) It is regained by repentance.
(c) Once found it cannot be lost.
(d) It cannot be bought.
4. What does the narrator say is the one paradox that must be accepted?
(a) A fool is wiser than the greatest king.
(b) Life and death are inseparable.
(c) It is necessary to attempt the seemingly impossible.
(d) Love conquers all obstacles.
5. Who or what occupies the narrator's thoughts the most on the journey in Part I?
(a) Solomon's Key.
(c) The Speaker.
(d) The Holy Grail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What unmerited reputation does the League have in Part I?
2. In Part I, who or what does the narrator meet at the riverside?
3. Mohamed's coffin is believed to hold what magical power?
4. What does the narrator say about Leo at the end of Part I?
5. What does the narrator's vow to the League forbid him to do?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)