|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the narrator meet in Part I and love immediately?
2. What is the unanimously observed rule of the group?
(a) Convert unbelievers along their journey,
(b) Preach their gospel to all they met.
(c) Pay homage to all the ancient places of the League.
(d) Go to Africa and rescue a member from the Moors.
3. What does the narrator say is the one paradox that must be accepted?
(a) It is necessary to attempt the seemingly impossible.
(b) Life and death are inseparable.
(c) A fool is wiser than the greatest king.
(d) Love conquers all obstacles.
4. Who preserves the memory of Hohenstaufen?
(a) The power of the crown gardians.
(b) The League Justice.
(d) Urach and Staufen.
5. In Part I, who or what does the narrator meet at the riverside?
(a) A talking peacock.
(c) Puss 'n Boots.
(d) Charles the Great.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator describe the times early in Part I?
2. What do the officials instruct the narrator to do once he is a member of the League?
3. What is the first amazing phenomenon the narrator sees in Part I's journey?
4. How does the narrator describe his country at the end of the World War?
5. In Part I, how does the narrator describe encounters with different parties?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)