|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator describe the times early in Part I?
(a) Difficult times.
(b) Prosperous times.
(c) Painful times.
(d) Remarkable times.
2. In Part One, who does the narrator quote as saying, "Where are we really going"?
(b) The League novitiates.
(c) The narrator.
(d) The poet Novalis.
3. What is placed on the narrator as he is admitted into the League?
(a) A brilliant purple cape with gold embroidery.
(b) The League ring is placed on his finger.
(c) A simple brown robe with a cowl.
(d) A black fez with a red tassle and gold crescent.
4. In Part I, what does the narrator say the conquered nations are ready to believe in?
(a) A time of great exploration.
(b) Long lasting peace.
(c) Things beyond reality.
(d) Their freedom.
5. What does the narrator say is in the East that disciples are traveling towards?
(a) The Home of LIght.
(b) The great temple of Kundalini.
(c) The dawning of the Third Empire.
(d) The Bacchanalian feast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator's life-goal?
2. What is the first amazing phenomenon the narrator sees in Part I's journey?
3. What is the unanimously observed rule of the group?
4. How does the narrator describe his country at the end of the World War?
5. What impression do most people have of the League?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)