|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator says is impairing him as he starts his narration early in Part I?
(a) An injury to his head.
(b) An injury to his leg.
(c) His confidence and recollection.
(d) His eyesight.
2. How does the narrator describe all the artists, poets, and musicians among the group in Part I?
(a) Gracious hosts at the feast in Zurich.
(b) The chief source of comfort for the group.
(c) Animated yet half-real, half-there.
(d) Distracting the group from their goal.
3. What impression do most people have of the League?
(a) It is an ancient group of mystics.
(b) It is a league of wonderous judges.
(c) It is one of many newly blossomed cults.
(d) It is the secret protectors of Christian artifacts.
4. In Part I, who or what does the narrator meet at the riverside?
(a) A talking peacock.
(b) Charles the Great.
(d) Puss 'n Boots.
5. What unmerited reputation does the League have in Part I?
(a) They will overthrow the government in India.
(b) They will take back the Holy Land.
(c) They will restore the monarchy.
(d) They are commisioned by St. Christopher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is placed on the narrator as he is admitted into the League?
2. Where does the group think they will go after they see the Goblin?
3. In Part I, what is Longus doing in "the wood"?
4. What does the narrator do at the end of his probation year in the League?
5. What does the narrator say each member on the Journey East has to have?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)