|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part II, what does H.H. say most historians want to do?
(a) Portray events sincerely.
(b) Portray only what is important to them.
(c) Portray events as they see them.
(d) Portray only what they want to remember.
2. In the beginning of Part II, how does H.H. say the character's disappearance came about?
(a) It is a link in a chain of disasterous events.
(b) That character leaves the League.
(c) It is because of an accident.
(d) That character has an emergency at home.
3. In Part I, what does the narrator say that several other authors claim?
(a) They have traveled the world.
(b) They have give accurate descriptions of the East.
(c) They are brothers of the League
(d) They are experts in archeology.
4. What does the narrator's vow to the League forbid him to do?
(a) Disclose anything about the League.
(b) Communicate anything about his personal experiences.
(c) Die for the sake of the League.
(d) Advocate for another member if they are courtmartialed.
5. Who or what occupies the narrator's thoughts the most on the journey in Part I?
(a) The Speaker.
(b) The Holy Grail.
(d) Solomon's Key.
Short Answer Questions
1. What or who does H.H. wish to save in Part II?
2. According to H.H., what does the disappearance of a particular member threaten?
3. What happens to H.H.'s first attempt to tell his story?
4. In Part II, another person on the journey claims what about certain writings?
5. What is the narrator's life-goal?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)