|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does everyone agree on about a particular document in Part II?
(a) It is in a linen bag.
(b) It is a copy.
(c) It is an original.
(d) It is of great value.
2. According to H.H., what does the disappearance of a particular member threaten?
(a) The future of the League.
(b) Leo's ability to perform magic.
(c) The value and meaning of everything, even life.
(d) The secrecy of the League.
3. In Part II, what does H.H. say is the only important thing in his life?
(a) Writing his memoirs.
(b) The love of Fatima.
(c) The League's Journey East.
(d) The Conquest of the Ottoman Empire.
4. What does the Leader say about "grace" in Part I?
(a) It is regained by repentance.
(b) It cannot be bought.
(c) It is not recognized by common people.
(d) Once found it cannot be lost.
5. What does the deserter wish to do some time later?
(a) Expose the League's secrets.
(b) Gain the confidence of the League Speaker.
(c) Be forgiven and rejoin the League.
(d) Write his memoirs for publication.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the narrator's life-goal?
2. What does H.H. say his belief is susceptible to in Part II?
3. How does H.H. describe certain articles in Part II?
4. Who or what occupies the narrator's thoughts the most on the journey in Part I?
5. What does the narrator says is impairing him as he starts his narration early in Part I?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)