|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part II, where does one man assert an important document is?
(a) In a protective leather pouch.
(b) In Leo's bag.
(c) At the journey's end.
(d) In the Blue Pot.
2. How is Leo described by H.H. in Part II?
(a) He is old and wise.
(b) He is no longer important to the journey.
(c) He is a thief.
(d) He has a handsome face and good humor.
3. In Part I, what holds up the journey's progress in a small provincial town?
(a) Terrible flooding.
(b) The opposition of Saturn and the moon.
(c) The Journey leader quits.
(d) The Prince of the provinces.
4. What is the first amazing phenomenon the narrator sees in Part I's journey?
(a) Agramant fighting the League leader.
(b) Leo turning himself into a dog.
(c) Saint Christopher pointing to the left.
(d) The Child Savior showing the way east.
5. What is it that H.H. says a historian searches for in events?
(a) The truth.
(b) The center, the common standpoint.
(c) The importance of the matter.
(d) The relevance of the event.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do many of the journey members believe League documents are deposited?
2. What time of year does H.H. recall in Part II?
3. How does H.H. describe certain articles in Part II?
4. Who or what does H.H. say is the basis of his community in Part II?
5. In Part II, how does H.H. describe what everything has become to him?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)