|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to H.H., what does the disappearance of a particular member threaten?
(a) The secrecy of the League.
(b) Leo's ability to perform magic.
(c) The future of the League.
(d) The value and meaning of everything, even life.
2. What is the deserter relieved of by the Speaker in Part I?
(a) His cloak.
(b) His vow of silence.
(c) His prayer book.
(d) His personal journal.
3. What impression do most people have of the League?
(a) It is an ancient group of mystics.
(b) It is a league of wonderous judges.
(c) It is one of many newly blossomed cults.
(d) It is the secret protectors of Christian artifacts.
4. What does H.H. say has exaggerated value in Part II?
(a) The power of the League.
(b) Lukas' description of the World War.
(c) A missing document.
(d) The success of the journey.
5. How does H.H. describe his demeanor in Part II?
(a) He becomes angry and sullen.
(b) He becomes determined to succeed.
(c) He has feelings of sadness and doubt.
(d) He is restless.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Leo described by H.H. in Part II?
2. What does the Leader say about "grace" in Part I?
3. Where do many of the journey members believe League documents are deposited?
4. What does H.H. says happens when he examines things too closely?
5. What does H.H. believe is the most memorable event in Part II?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)