|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is H.H.'s relationship to Lukas?
(a) Fellow travelers.
(b) League members.
(c) School friends.
2. What does H.H. believe is the most memorable event in Part II?
(a) Their arrival in Italy.
(b) The death of the leader.
(c) The disspersion of the League.
(d) Leo's disappearance.
3. What does H.H. say Lukas is known for?
(a) HIs poetry.
(b) Publishing a book.
(c) His wisdom.
(d) Writing a journal.
4. As Part III opens, what is H.H. trying to find his way through?
(a) His anger.
(c) His difficulty.
(d) A sandstorm.
5. Who does the narrator meet in Part I and love immediately?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lukas compare H.H.'s experiences on the journey to?
2. What does H.H. say his belief is susceptible to in Part II?
3. What is placed on the narrator as he is admitted into the League?
4. What does H.H. tell Lukas his current passion is in Part III?
5. What is the first amazing phenomenon the narrator sees in Part I's journey?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)