|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator's vow to the League forbid him to do?
(a) Communicate anything about his personal experiences.
(b) Disclose anything about the League.
(c) Advocate for another member if they are courtmartialed.
(d) Die for the sake of the League.
2. What does H.H. believe is necessary to be able to write?
(a) A good ending.
(b) A fixed idea.
(c) A starting point.
(d) The truth.
3. What is the narrator's life-goal?
(a) To capture a magical snake.
(b) To travel with Roland.
(c) To win the love of Princess Fatima.
(d) To understand the "Tao".
4. What does H.H. say Lukas is known for?
(a) HIs poetry.
(b) His wisdom.
(c) Publishing a book.
(d) Writing a journal.
5. What does the narrator say each member on the Journey East has to have?
(a) Sturdy boots and clothing.
(b) Food enough to share with each traveller.
(c) Their own private goals.
(d) A common goal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does H.H. describe his demeanor in Part II?
2. What do Lukas and his friends wonder about H.H. and his group?
3. What do the man who live on the third floor do sometimes?
4. What does H.H. believe is the most memorable event in Part II?
5. What does the narrator do at the end of his probation year in the League?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)