|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part III, how does Lukas' opinion change concerning H.H.'s problem?
(a) He decides to help solve it.
(b) He takes it seriously.
(c) He begins to understand it.
(d) He treats it casually.
2. How far has the journey traveled as Part II begins?
(a) Through half of Europe and a portion of the Middle Ages.
(b) Almost to the Pyramids of Egypt.
(c) Beyond the Alps into Ancient Macedonia.
(d) To the woods of Lindhorst.
3. What does Lukas say he finally was able to accomplish?
(a) Understand H.H.'s situation.
(b) Lose his fear.
(c) Write his war book.
(d) Journey to the east.
4. How many conversations does H.H. say he and Lukas have?
(a) He doesn't say.
(b) They converse daily.
(c) One brief encounter.
(d) Two long discussions.
5. In Part I, what does the narrator say the conquered nations are ready to believe in?
(a) Long lasting peace.
(b) Things beyond reality.
(c) A time of great exploration.
(d) Their freedom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What impression do most people have of the League?
2. How is Leo described by H.H. in Part II?
3. What do Lukas and his friends wonder about H.H. and his group?
4. Who or what does H.H. say is the basis of his community in Part II?
5. In Part II, another person on the journey claims what about certain writings?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)