|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part II, what does H.H. say is the only important thing in his life?
(a) The Conquest of the Ottoman Empire.
(b) The love of Fatima.
(c) The League's Journey East.
(d) Writing his memoirs.
2. What is the deserter relieved of by the Speaker in Part I?
(a) His cloak.
(b) His personal journal.
(c) His vow of silence.
(d) His prayer book.
3. What time of year does H.H. recall in Part II?
(a) Summer/Bacchus Festival.
4. What does H.H. say is stronger than reality?
5. What is it that H.H. says a historian searches for in events?
(a) The truth.
(b) The importance of the matter.
(c) The relevance of the event.
(d) The center, the common standpoint.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the group camp as Part II begins?
2. What does Lukas and H.H. find in a thick book?
3. Who does the narrator meet in Part I and love immediately?
4. What do the officials instruct the narrator to do once he is a member of the League?
5. What does H.H. believe is necessary to be able to write?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)