|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many conversations does H.H. say he and Lukas have?
(a) He doesn't say.
(b) Two long discussions.
(c) They converse daily.
(d) One brief encounter.
2. How does H.H. describe his demeanor in Part II?
(a) He becomes angry and sullen.
(b) He becomes determined to succeed.
(c) He is restless.
(d) He has feelings of sadness and doubt.
3. What does Lukas suddenly do after describing his experiences?
(a) Laughs deleriously.
(b) Goes to bed.
(c) Cries inconsolably.
(d) Make H.H. leave.
4. What does the narrator say each member on the Journey East has to have?
(a) Sturdy boots and clothing.
(b) Their own private goals.
(c) Food enough to share with each traveller.
(d) A common goal.
5. What does H.H. say is stronger than reality?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to H.H. what is new to the group in Part II?
2. In Part III, how does H.H. say he first approaches his goal?
3. What does H.H. tell Lukas about the League?
4. What does H.H. believe is necessary to be able to write?
5. Where does the group think they will go after they see the Goblin?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)