|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. say is Lukas' point of view about the journey?
(a) He is opposed to it.
(b) He is a skeptic.
(c) He wishes to go with H.H.
(d) He is a believer.
2. At the beginning of Part II, where does the character leave the journey?
(d) Morbio Inferiore.
3. In Part I, what does the narrator say the conquered nations are ready to believe in?
(a) Their freedom.
(b) Long lasting peace.
(c) A time of great exploration.
(d) Things beyond reality.
4. What does H.H. tell Lukas his current passion is in Part III?
(a) To write a simple story.
(b) To dispel Lukas' misgivings.
(c) To write a history book.
(d) To help others join the League.
5. What does the narrator's vow to the League forbid him to do?
(a) Disclose anything about the League.
(b) Advocate for another member if they are courtmartialed.
(c) Die for the sake of the League.
(d) Communicate anything about his personal experiences.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. say happens to several of the journey leaders?
2. What or who does H.H. say historical events happen to?
3. What is the deserter relieved of by the Speaker in Part I?
4. What does the narrator say about Leo at the end of Part I?
5. What unmerited reputation does the League have in Part I?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)