|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after H.H. makes his vow when Part III begins?
(a) He finds the way to enlightenment.
(b) He has a happy memory.
(c) Princess Fatima appears to him.
(d) He is allowed to continue his journey.
2. What does Lukas say H.H. keeps coming back to?
(a) His conversations about the League.
(b) Leo's Christian nature.
(c) His episode with Leo.
(d) His nightmares.
3. What does H.H. say no longer exists in the group?
(a) The ability to remain in the League.
(b) The strength to stay on the journey.
(c) The desire to reach their individual goals.
(d) The desire to maintain unity.
4. What leads to heated arguments within the group at the beginning of Part II?
(a) H.H.'s very bad temper.
(b) Whether or not to continue the journey.
(c) The possible loss of an important document.
(d) The leader's inablilty to gain the group's confidence.
5. In Part I, what does the narrator say world history often seems like?
(a) Glorious revelations of previous generations.
(b) A short respite between national wars.
(c) Humanity's desire to erase its memory.
(d) A waste of time to study.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator meet in Part I and love immediately?
2. In the beginning of Part II, how does H.H. say the character's disappearance came about?
3. In Part II, what does H.H. say he would willing exchange his belief for?
4. What does H.H. say is stronger than reality?
5. How many conversations does H.H. say he and Lukas have?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)