|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part II, what does H.H. say is the only important thing in his life?
(a) Writing his memoirs.
(b) The League's Journey East.
(c) The Conquest of the Ottoman Empire.
(d) The love of Fatima.
2. What does H.H. say is stronger than reality?
3. What does Lukas compare H.H.'s experiences on the journey to?
(a) Mary and Josephs' journey to Egypt.
(b) A bad dream.
(c) The Illiad.
(d) His own war experiences.
4. What does H.H. tell Lukas about the League?
(a) It is a strict society.
(b) It understands enlightenment.
(c) It is not a post-war movement.
(d) It started during the World War.
5. In Part II, another person on the journey claims what about certain writings?
(a) They are understood only by League members.
(b) They are writings in French and Hebrew.
(c) They are original characters known only by the master.
(d) They are important German writings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the deserter wish to do some time later?
2. What leads to heated arguments within the group at the beginning of Part II?
3. What has Lukas been a part of?
4. What does Lukas say H.H. keeps coming back to?
5. What does everyone agree on about a particular document in Part II?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)