|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. believe is necessary to be able to write?
(a) A good ending.
(b) A fixed idea.
(c) The truth.
(d) A starting point.
2. In Part II, where does one man assert an important document is?
(a) At the journey's end.
(b) In the Blue Pot.
(c) In a protective leather pouch.
(d) In Leo's bag.
3. How does H.H. say he will approach his task in Part III?
(a) With success.
(b) Piece by piece.
(c) With hope.
(d) As a whole.
4. What do Lukas and his friends wonder about H.H. and his group?
(a) Does St. Christopher protect the group.
(b) Are they in service to the Catholic Church.
(c) If they wish to serve a Repbulican government.
(d) Did the group complete their journey.
5. In Part I, who or what does the narrator meet at the riverside?
(a) Charles the Great.
(b) Puss 'n Boots.
(d) A talking peacock.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Leo described by H.H. in Part II?
2. What does Lukas suddenly do after describing his experiences?
3. What happens to H.H.'s first attempt to tell his story?
4. In Part I, what does the narrator say world history often seems like?
5. In Part I, how does the narrator describe encounters with different parties?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)