|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. believe is the most memorable event in Part II?
(a) Their arrival in Italy.
(b) The disspersion of the League.
(c) The death of the leader.
(d) Leo's disappearance.
2. What impression do most people have of the League?
(a) It is an ancient group of mystics.
(b) It is the secret protectors of Christian artifacts.
(c) It is a league of wonderous judges.
(d) It is one of many newly blossomed cults.
3. What does H.H. believe is necessary to be able to write?
(a) A good ending.
(b) A starting point.
(c) A fixed idea.
(d) The truth.
4. What is placed on the narrator as he is admitted into the League?
(a) The League ring is placed on his finger.
(b) A simple brown robe with a cowl.
(c) A brilliant purple cape with gold embroidery.
(d) A black fez with a red tassle and gold crescent.
5. What time of year does H.H. recall in Part II?
(d) Summer/Bacchus Festival.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. describe as hallucinations?
2. What has Lukas been a part of?
3. What unmerited reputation does the League have in Part I?
4. What does H.H. say he will do no matter what happens?
5. What does the narrator say about Leo at the end of Part I?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)