|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does H.H. say Lukas is known for?
(a) HIs poetry.
(b) Publishing a book.
(c) Writing a journal.
(d) His wisdom.
2. At the beginning of Part II, who or what else is missing?
(a) Food needed for the rest of the journey.
(b) Other things from everyone.
(c) Orders from the Caliph.
(d) Instructions from the League Court.
3. What does H.H. say has exaggerated value in Part II?
(a) The success of the journey.
(b) The power of the League.
(c) Lukas' description of the World War.
(d) A missing document.
4. In Part II, another person on the journey claims what about certain writings?
(a) They are original characters known only by the master.
(b) They are important German writings.
(c) They are writings in French and Hebrew.
(d) They are understood only by League members.
5. What does H.H. say no longer exists in the group?
(a) The strength to stay on the journey.
(b) The desire to maintain unity.
(c) The ability to remain in the League.
(d) The desire to reach their individual goals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say is in the East that disciples are traveling towards?
2. What happens to H.H.'s first attempt to tell his story?
3. How does H.H. say he will approach his task in Part III?
4. What unmerited reputation does the League have in Part I?
5. In Part II, what does H.H. say he would willing exchange his belief for?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)