|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part I, who or what does the narrator meet at the riverside?
(a) Puss 'n Boots.
(b) A talking peacock.
(d) Charles the Great.
2. How far has the journey traveled as Part II begins?
(a) Through half of Europe and a portion of the Middle Ages.
(b) Almost to the Pyramids of Egypt.
(c) Beyond the Alps into Ancient Macedonia.
(d) To the woods of Lindhorst.
3. How does the narrator describe the times early in Part I?
(a) Remarkable times.
(b) Painful times.
(c) Difficult times.
(d) Prosperous times.
4. What is the unanimously observed rule of the group?
(a) Pay homage to all the ancient places of the League.
(b) Preach their gospel to all they met.
(c) Go to Africa and rescue a member from the Moors.
(d) Convert unbelievers along their journey,
5. What does H.H. tell Lukas about the League?
(a) It understands enlightenment.
(b) It started during the World War.
(c) It is a strict society.
(d) It is not a post-war movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does H.H. believe is the most memorable event in Part II?
2. Who or what occupies the narrator's thoughts the most on the journey in Part I?
3. What is it that H.H. says a historian searches for in events?
4. Who does the narrator meet in Part I and love immediately?
5. How does H.H. describe certain articles in Part II?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)