|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What unmerited reputation does the League have in Part I?
(a) They will overthrow the government in India.
(b) They will take back the Holy Land.
(c) They will restore the monarchy.
(d) They are commisioned by St. Christopher.
2. How does H.H. describe certain articles in Part II?
(a) As proofs that the League existed.
(b) As precious tokens of their journey.
(c) As meaningless ornaments of the world.
(d) As seemingly indispensable things.
3. Where does the group think they will go after they see the Goblin?
(a) Continue their journey without interruption.
(b) To the Blue Pot.
(c) Follow the Goblin to the signpost.
(d) To the safety of the valley.
4. At the beginning of Part II, who or what else is missing?
(a) Instructions from the League Court.
(b) Other things from everyone.
(c) Orders from the Caliph.
(d) Food needed for the rest of the journey.
5. In Part III, how does Lukas' opinion change concerning H.H.'s problem?
(a) He takes it seriously.
(b) He decides to help solve it.
(c) He treats it casually.
(d) He begins to understand it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say each member on the Journey East has to have?
2. How does H.H. say he will approach his task in Part III?
3. What does H.H. tell Lukas his current passion is in Part III?
4. In Part One, who does the narrator quote as saying, "Where are we really going"?
5. At the beginning of Part II, where does the character leave the journey?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)