|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part II, what does H.H. say he would willing exchange his belief for?
(a) A chance to converse with Siddhartha.
(b) A chance to see the Christ child.
(c) A chance to go home.
(d) A more hopeful belief.
2. In Part III, how does H.H. say he first approaches his goal?
3. Who does the narrator meet in Part I and love immediately?
4. How does H.H.'s recollection of the his earlier journey affect him?
(a) He weeps uncontrollably.
(b) He says everything becomes clear.
(c) He suddenly remembers where he is.
(d) He says things remain hopeless.
5. In Part I, what holds up the journey's progress in a small provincial town?
(a) The Prince of the provinces.
(b) The opposition of Saturn and the moon.
(c) Terrible flooding.
(d) The Journey leader quits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say each member on the Journey East has to have?
2. According to H.H. what is new to the group in Part II?
3. In Part I, where does the narrator say his happiness arises from?
4. How many conversations does H.H. say he and Lukas have?
5. How does the narrator describe his country at the end of the World War?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)