|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan reminds Castaneda of the time he mentally jammed his ___________ so that he could not use it.
2. What does Don Genaro admit to not being afraid of since he does have allies?
(a) La Catalina
(d) Evil spirits
3. Don Juan yells at Castaneda who feels strange, as though something is about to ____________.
4. Don Juan says the Castaneda reminds him of himself - he did not want to be a _____________ either.
(c) Stupid man
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda to look without __________ until he sees something before him.
(b) Staying still
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda tells the creature that they are there to ______________ the world
2. Castaneda admits that the __________ is only real when he is with Don Juan.
3. What does Don Juan tell Castaneda to use in order to relieve his muscles?
4. As Castaneda's benefactor, it is up to Don Juan to take him to ___________.
5. Where do the four Indians and Castaneda gather around when they meet up in the border town?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Don Genero use to make a kite, confusing Castaneda's perception of how a kite should work?
2. What is the purpose of the trip the men are taking to the mountain range?
3. What does Don Juan tell Castaneda about his feelings of remorse about his own life?
4. What does Don Juan say about his own death and his interaction with it?
5. What costume does Castaneda see Don Juan as wearing when he and the other men are sitting around the fire?
6. Why did Don Juan trick Castaneda into confronting La Catalina the month before?
7. What is the lesson that Castaneda learns from the beetle that comes out a hole inches from his face?
8. Why does Castaneda say that he fears Don Genero when he meets up with him again?
9. What needs to happen in order for Don Juan to know Castaneda is ready to hunt power?
10. What does Don Juan say when Castaneda asks him how old he is, as he sees him moving with agility?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)