|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. But when Castaneda gets an explanation of the rings of power, he only wanted to get an explanation for ____________.
(a) The place of power
(b) The show girl costume
(c) The other Indians
(d) The pirate costume
2. As Castaneda looks at the horizon, he begins to see the _______ of the world that Don Juan and Don Genaro talk about.
3. Don Genaro tells Castaneda of his encounter tackling his __________, a long time ago, it seems.
4. Personal power is a ____________, or a mood, according to Don Juan, even though Castaneda does not understand this.
5. Castaneda learns how to do a dance that thumps like a __________ from Don Juan in the evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Juan want Castaneda to move his eyes back and forth along?
2. Where does Don Juan go as the men are talking to each other around the gathering place?
3. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to act normal, he instructs him to __________.
4. What does Don Juan collect for the night, though he does not let Castaneda help him?
5. What does Don Genaro do with the string and his hat which amazes Castaneda?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)