|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Castaneda describe as - its eyes are friendly and clear - so he is not afraid of it?
2. What kind of bed does Don Juan prepare for Castaneda when they are trying to prevent illness in Castaneda?
(b) Deer skin
3. Each person is born with a _________ of power and each is linked to everyone else's.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda to concentrate on specific _____________ in order to be successful in his dream work.
5. Castaneda tells the creature that they are there to ______________ the world
Short Answer Questions
1. When Don Juan and Castaneda are together again, Castaneda inquires as to whether death is a ____________.
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda to work on his _________ as if nothing has happened.
3. Don Juan says they must wait for an omen to know what to do with the ____________ who is interfering with Castaneda.
4. As Castaneda's benefactor, it is up to Don Juan to take him to ___________.
5. Castaneda admits that the __________ is only real when he is with Don Juan.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Don Juan say about his own death and his interaction with it?
2. What does Castaneda say is like a disease to him, which he begins to realize is a problem?
3. How does Don Juan say that a good hunter will always know when someone else has been somewhere?
4. What costume does Castaneda see Don Juan as wearing when he and the other men are sitting around the fire?
5. Why are the town partygoers annoyed with Castaneda, even though he buys drinks for everyone?
6. Why aren't Don Juan and Castaneda staying the night at the rock conglomerate?
7. What does Don Juan say when Castaneda asks him how old he is, as he sees him moving with agility?
8. Why does Castaneda say that he fears Don Genero when he meets up with him again?
9. What needs to happen in order for Don Juan to know Castaneda is ready to hunt power?
10. What does Don Juan tell Castaneda about his feelings of remorse about his own life?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)