|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Castaneda ask when Don Genaro tells him he was directed to go to Ixtlan?
(a) What Ixtlan is
(b) If it hurt
(c) Why he didn't run
(d) If he went
2. What makes Castaneda and the item from #170 the same - Our __________ made us equal.
3. Castaneda learns how to do a dance that thumps like a __________ from Don Juan in the evening.
4. Don Juan says the Castaneda reminds him of himself - he did not want to be a _____________ either.
(c) Stupid man
5. Needing explanations is like a ___________ to Castaneda, according to Don Juan's observations.
Short Answer Questions
1. The place of power is not a ___________, so there are no bones buried there as Castaneda guesses might be.
2. What does Don Juan collect for the night, though he does not let Castaneda help him?
3. When Don Juan and Castaneda go to a certain place of power, it is explained this rock formation is a place where warriors were once __________.
4. Don Juan says they must wait for an omen to know what to do with the ____________ who is interfering with Castaneda.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda to work on his _________ as if nothing has happened.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)