|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Juan demand when he and Castaneda arrive at the desired location out of town?
2. When Don Juan and Castaneda go to a certain place of power, it is explained this rock formation is a place where warriors were once __________.
3. Don Juan says there is no set plan, but they must be in a state of constant ___________.
4. A warrior acts as is if he has a ___________, trusting his personal power, according to Don Juan.
5. What is the outfit Castaneda sees Don Juan wear when he reemerges from his hiding place?
(a) Show girl
(c) Swim coach
Short Answer Questions
1. But when Castaneda gets an explanation of the rings of power, he only wanted to get an explanation for ____________.
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda that this mood he tends to lapse into is like a _____________.
3. What does Castaneda ask when Don Genaro tells him he was directed to go to Ixtlan?
4. Castaneda's attempts to stop _________ with Don Genaro were disastrous, according to Castaneda.
5. What are Don Juan and Castaneda going to search for when they drive off to the mountains?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda, saying they will keep him warm during the night?
2. Why is Castaneda left on the mountain as the other two men walk away into the distance?
3. What does Don Juan tell Castaneda about his feelings of remorse about his own life?
4. What is the lesson that Castaneda learns from the beetle that comes out a hole inches from his face?
5. What costume does Castaneda see Don Juan as wearing when he and the other men are sitting around the fire?
6. What needs to happen in order for Don Juan to know Castaneda is ready to hunt power?
7. How does Don Juan say that a good hunter will always know when someone else has been somewhere?
8. What does Don Juan say when Castaneda asks him how old he is, as he sees him moving with agility?
9. What is the purpose of the trip the men are taking to the mountain range?
10. Why does Don Juan warn Castaneda not to turn around as they leave the Indians they have met?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)