|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda to work on his _________ as if nothing has happened.
2. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to act normal, he instructs him to __________.
3. Where do the four Indians and Castaneda gather around when they meet up in the border town?
4. But when Castaneda gets an explanation of the rings of power, he only wanted to get an explanation for ____________.
(a) The place of power
(b) The show girl costume
(c) The pirate costume
(d) The other Indians
5. Castaneda tells the creature that they are there to ______________ the world
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda: "The secret is not in what you do ________________, but rather in what you don't do."
2. What does Castaneda ask when Don Genaro tells him he was directed to go to Ixtlan?
3. The two men leave Castaneda on the mountain to decide whether he feels ready to keep his ___________.
4. Don Juan says there is no set plan, but they must be in a state of constant ___________.
5. Don Juan warns Castaneda not to turn around after embracing the Indians because they are ________________.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)