Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person that Castaneda stays with when Don Juan goes off to do an errand?
(a) Don Genaro
(b) Don Guero
(c) Don Catalina
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda: "The secret is not in what you do ________________, but rather in what you don't do."
(a) In life
(b) To yourself
(c) To others
3. Don Juan says that the storing of _________ is a personal thing that he cannot define or explain.
4. What is the yellow mass that Castaneda is told to stare at when he and Don Juan go to the desert?
5. The two men leave Castaneda on the mountain to decide whether he feels ready to keep his ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Personal power is a ____________, or a mood, according to Don Juan, even though Castaneda does not understand this.
2. If Castaneda is not able to hunt for power, Don Juan says that he will be free to be _____________, but Don Juan will continue to be his friend.
3. Don Juan uses a rock to show the idea of not-doing. "To look at it is ___________ but to see is __________."
4. Castaneda is learning to make traps in order to catch an animal who can provide him with ______________.
5. What kind of bed does Don Juan prepare for Castaneda when they are trying to prevent illness in Castaneda?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)