|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bed does Don Juan prepare for Castaneda when they are trying to prevent illness in Castaneda?
(a) Deer skin
2. When Don Juan and Castaneda go to a certain place of power, it is explained this rock formation is a place where warriors were once __________.
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda that the rocks around him are not rocks, but rather they are _________ that hold him suspended.
4. The jolt of tackling one's ally is so strong that Castaneda needs to be sure to keep his __________ closed.
5. Where does Don Juan go as the men are talking to each other around the gathering place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Needing explanations is like a ___________ to Castaneda, according to Don Juan's observations.
2. Don Juan says the Castaneda reminds him of himself - he did not want to be a _____________ either.
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda that this mood he tends to lapse into is like a _____________.
4. The place of power is not a ___________, so there are no bones buried there as Castaneda guesses might be.
5. What is the yellow mass that Castaneda is told to stare at when he and Don Juan go to the desert?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)