|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Journey to Ixtlan: Chapter 19, Stopping The World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda he is too __________ and takes himself too seriously.
(c) Close minded
2. Who advises against Don Juan and Castaneda staying the night at the rock place of power?
(b) Don Juan
(c) La Catalina
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda: "The secret is not in what you do ________________, but rather in what you don't do."
(b) In life
(c) To others
(d) To yourself
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda it takes a long time to learn about ___________.
5. What is an entity with a will of its own which Don Juan and Castaneda are trying to hide from?
(b) Jimson Weed
(c) Mother Earth
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda to lie between two _______ and to cover himself with branches.
2. But when Castaneda gets an explanation of the rings of power, he only wanted to get an explanation for ____________.
3. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
4. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
5. Don Juan says that the only thing indispensable to their work together is __________.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)