|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Journey to Ixtlan: Chapter 19, Stopping The World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Juan say he called his father when he was in his life?
(b) Don Juan
(c) Don Juarez
(d) Man of knowledge
2. Don Juan grabs eight __________ and tells Castaneda to do the same while apologizing for hurting the plants.
3. What does Castaneda pull out that he wants to fill in with Don Juan while he is with him?
(a) Photo album
(b) Progress notes
(c) Genealogy chart
(d) Medical record
4. What can a person do when a person learns how to stop the world, according to Don Juan?
(a) The world can collapse
(b) They can bring back the dead
(c) They can fly
(d) They can change the future
5. Don Juan says that he dropped his personal history the way he dropped ______________.
(a) The cup
(b) His religion
(d) His wife
Short Answer Questions
1. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
2. What animals are Don Juan and Castaneda studying in order to learn their habits?
3. Don Juan says that Castaneda's flaw is that he does not take _____________ for what he does.
4. Don Juan states that when one has no personal history, no _____________ are needed anymore.
5. Castaneda says that even if he appears to be ____________, he still wants to learn from Don Juan.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)