|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Journey to Ixtlan: Chapter 19, Stopping The World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda's problem, according to Don Juan, is that he compulsively _________ everything to everyone.
2. Don Juan is acting in a crazy manner because he tells Castaneda that he always worries about __________, even if he is not hungry.
3. Each person is born with a _________ of power and each is linked to everyone else's.
4. Castaneda learns how to do a dance that thumps like a __________ from Don Juan in the evening.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda not to ___________ in fear, though Castaneda is very afraid as he travels to make himself accessible to power.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person that Castaneda stays with when Don Juan goes off to do an errand?
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda that his last girlfriend left him because he was too ______________.
3. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
4. What can a person do when a person learns how to stop the world, according to Don Juan?
5. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda when he begins to drink his water, saying it will quench his thirst?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)