|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Journey to Ixtlan: Chapter 19, Stopping The World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the animal do with Don Juan which makes Castaneda not believe his story?
(b) Push him
(d) Drink coffee
2. When Castaneda says he will pay Don Juan for his services, Don Juan answers, "Pay me for my time with your _______."
3. Who once promised to take Castaneda swimming every day at 6:00 AM, but never did?
(a) His father
(b) His mother
(c) His brother
(d) His uncle
4. What causes Castaneda to study for a longer period of time before working with Don Juan?
(a) Lack of will
(b) Lack of money
(c) His friend
(d) A glance from Don Juan
5. Don Juan asks Castaneda to name something in his life that has _______________ all his thoughts.
Short Answer Questions
1. If Castaneda is not able to hunt for power, Don Juan says that he will be free to be _____________, but Don Juan will continue to be his friend.
2. What does Don Juan tell Castaneda to use in order to relieve his muscles?
3. What can a person do when a person learns how to stop the world, according to Don Juan?
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda to work on his _________ as if nothing has happened.
5. Don Juan calls Castaneda a fool because this could be his last _______________.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)