|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Journey to Ixtlan: Chapter 19, Stopping The World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan wants to know if Castaneda is thinking of a ___________ when he looks into his eyes.
(c) Funny bird
(d) Swimming pool
2. Castaneda contends that being __________ does not involve hiding or secrecy but inaccessibility.
3. What kind of song does Don Juan begin to hum as he talks about the idea that one of them must change?
4. What did Castaneda want to be, but never saw fully realized in his life?
(a) Movie star
5. When the two men meet again, Don Juan points out that Castaneda has not ____________.
(a) Told the truth
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ are not enough to learn about peyote.
2. Don Juan lets Castaneda know that he has no ____________, which confuses Castaneda.
3. Don Juan says that he will teach Castaneda to be a ___________, though that might not make him one.
4. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
5. What does Castaneda see that makes him realize that he is just the same as this item?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)