|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Journey to Ixtlan: Chapter 19, Stopping The World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Castaneda eat, though it nauseates him and Don Juan laughs hysterically as he does eat this creature?
2. When Castaneda asks Don Juan if he is being serious, Don Juan responds that he is being ______________.
(c) Deadly serious
3. What is the animal Castaneda interacted with when he was under the influence of the peyote?
4. Don Juan grabs eight __________ and tells Castaneda to do the same while apologizing for hurting the plants.
5. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
(a) Lie to
(c) Reveal secrets to
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Don Juan, the key to becoming a hunter is to want to ____________.
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda to concentrate on specific _____________ in order to be successful in his dream work.
3. Don Juan reminds Castaneda of the time he mentally jammed his ___________ so that he could not use it.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda to look without __________ until he sees something before him.
5. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)