|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Journey to Ixtlan: Chapter 19, Stopping The World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan says the Castaneda reminds him of himself - he did not want to be a _____________ either.
(c) Stupid man
2. When one shifts the way he looks at the world, he can have a double ___________ of the world.
3. How should one's fingers be curled as one walks, according to Don Juan as he speaks to Castaneda?
4. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda when he begins to drink his water, saying it will quench his thirst?
5. What kind of farm did Castaneda's grandfather own when he was a boy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan says that Castaneda is like prey that is ___________ to predict.
2. Don Juan says that he dropped his personal history the way he dropped ______________.
3. What happens after Castaneda continues to try to cross his eyes, as Don Juan has instructed him?
4. Castaneda learns how to do a dance that thumps like a __________ from Don Juan in the evening.
5. Don Juan admits he has seen his own death watching him and has danced to it as though he was __________.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)