|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Journey to Ixtlan: Chapter 19, Stopping The World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Castaneda's benefactor, it is up to Don Juan to take him to ___________.
(a) The brink
(b) His answers
(c) His darkness
(d) His power
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda to look without __________ until he sees something before him.
(c) Staying still
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda that the rocks around him are not rocks, but rather they are _________ that hold him suspended.
4. Castaneda concedes that Don Juan does not ____________ anything of him.
5. How should one's fingers be curled as one walks, according to Don Juan as he speaks to Castaneda?
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Don Juan and Castaneda get away from, according to Don Juan?
2. Castaneda tells the creature that they are there to ______________ the world
3. After Castaneda laughs at Don Juan's response to a question, Don Juan tells him to not waste his time with ___________.
4. Castaneda's problem, according to Don Juan, is that he compulsively _________ everything to everyone.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one can stop ______________ at the drop of a hat.
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)