|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Journey to Ixtlan: Chapter 19, Stopping The World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Castaneda describe as - its eyes are friendly and clear - so he is not afraid of it?
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda not to ___________ in fear, though Castaneda is very afraid as he travels to make himself accessible to power.
3. What kind of animal does Don Juan talk about having chased during his life?
4. Don Juan believes that Castaneda thinks he is _______________ enough to be annoyed at everything.
5. Don Juan says that he will teach Castaneda to be a ___________, though that might not make him one.
(a) Teacher of others
(c) Medicine man
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Castaneda pull out that he wants to fill in with Don Juan while he is with him?
2. Don Juan says that Castaneda is too __________ and should start to erase himself.
3. When Don Juan and Castaneda go to a certain place of power, it is explained this rock formation is a place where warriors were once __________.
4. Each person is born with a _________ of power and each is linked to everyone else's.
5. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)