|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Journey to Ixtlan: Chapter 19, Stopping The World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the yellow mass that Castaneda is told to stare at when he and Don Juan go to the desert?
2. Don Juan admits he has seen his own death watching him and has danced to it as though he was __________.
3. What did Castaneda want to be, but never saw fully realized in his life?
(d) Movie star
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ is our constant companion.
(b) The bird message
(d) Plant life
5. How many months of extra research does Castaneda do in preparation for his work with Don Juan?
(a) 1 years
(b) 1 week
(c) 2 weeks
(d) 6 months
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda is frustrated that it seems to be okay for Don Juan to ___________ but it's wrong for Castaneda to do so.
2. If Castaneda wants to learn about plants, according to Don Juan, he must change his __________.
3. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to look into his eyes, what does Castaneda report that he feels when he does?
4. Don Juan and Castaneda climb a mountain and Don Juan says they must behave as __________ as possible.
5. Don Juan impresses Castaneda with his knowledge of the life habits of _____________.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)