|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Journey to Ixtlan: Chapter 19, Stopping The World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan wants to know if Castaneda is thinking of a ___________ when he looks into his eyes.
(b) Swimming pool
(c) Funny bird
2. As Castaneda's benefactor, it is up to Don Juan to take him to ___________.
(a) His darkness
(b) His power
(c) The brink
(d) His answers
3. A warrior acts as is if he has a ___________, trusting his personal power, according to Don Juan.
4. What did Don Juan save Castaneda from when he drags him away after charging at him?
(a) Wind spirit
(b) Wrong spot
(d) Snake omen
5. What kinds of motions does Don Genaro make on the floor which seem to defy nature?
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda that his last girlfriend left him because he was too ______________.
2. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda his eyes will make him ____________ a good resting place.
4. Some people live happily, according to Don Juan, because they understand that life can _____________.
5. Castaneda can't believe Don Juan takes ____________ as reality.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)