|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Journey to Ixtlan: Chapter 19, Stopping The World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda reminds Don Juan he is willing to __________, which means he can ask anything he wants.
(b) Give him a cut of the book profits
2. If an ________ does not come, then it means Castaneda is not able to hunt power.
3. How should one's fingers be curled as one walks, according to Don Juan as he speaks to Castaneda?
4. What is the cause of Castaneda's ill feelings at the beginning of this chapter?
(c) Jimsom Weed
5. Don Juan explains that _____________ is what makes a creature magical.
Short Answer Questions
1. What flies overhead, making Castaneda laugh without any clear reason?
2. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda his eyes will make him ____________ a good resting place.
4. Castaneda admits he is afraid of thinking about __________.
5. Castaneda tells the creature that they are there to ______________ the world
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)