|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Journey to Ixtlan: Chapter 19, Stopping The World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after Castaneda continues to try to cross his eyes, as Don Juan has instructed him?
(b) Visions of Don Juan
2. Don Juan says that Castaneda's flaw is that he does not take _____________ for what he does.
3. Don Juan says that the only thing indispensable to their work together is __________.
(a) The plants
(b) The money
(c) The will
(d) The spirit
4. Castaneda contends that being __________ does not involve hiding or secrecy but inaccessibility.
5. Needing explanations is like a ___________ to Castaneda, according to Don Juan's observations.
Short Answer Questions
1. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
2. What bird's features does Castaneda finally see when he looks at Don Juan's face for a while?
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one can stop ______________ at the drop of a hat.
4. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
5. What does Castaneda boast to Don Juan that he knows about?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)