|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Journey to Ixtlan: Chapter 19, Stopping The World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of student is Carlos Castaneda when he goes to meet with Don Juan?
2. What must Don Juan and Castaneda get away from, according to Don Juan?
3. A warrior acts as is if he has a ___________, trusting his personal power, according to Don Juan.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda to concentrate on specific _____________ in order to be successful in his dream work.
5. Don Juan warns Castaneda not to turn around after embracing the Indians because they are ________________.
(a) Now shadows
(b) Then shadows
(c) Lost nothings
(d) Evil plants
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda to look without __________ until he sees something before him.
2. If an ________ does not come, then it means Castaneda is not able to hunt power.
3. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
4. When Don Juan takes Castaneda on a hike, he tells him that plants can _______.
5. As Castaneda looks at the horizon, he begins to see the _______ of the world that Don Juan and Don Genaro talk about.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)