|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Journey to Ixtlan: Chapter 19, Stopping The World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many animals do Don Juan and Castaneda catch by the end of the day?
2. Don Juan asks Castaneda to name something in his life that has _______________ all his thoughts.
3. What does Don Juan collect for the night, though he does not let Castaneda help him?
4. Needing explanations is like a ___________ to Castaneda, according to Don Juan's observations.
5. Each person is born with a _________ of power and each is linked to everyone else's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan warns Castaneda not to turn around after embracing the Indians because they are ________________.
2. Castaneda does not agree with his friend because Don Juan demonstrates an ability to _________ him too accurately.
3. When Castaneda says he will pay Don Juan for his services, Don Juan answers, "Pay me for my time with your _______."
4. When Don Juan and Castaneda are together again, Castaneda inquires as to whether death is a ____________.
5. Castaneda's mistake in not seeing his dream come to life is that Castaneda always thinks he has plenty of __________.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)