|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Journey to Ixtlan: Chapter 19, Stopping The World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda learns how to do a dance that thumps like a __________ from Don Juan in the evening.
2. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
3. Castaneda checks with Don Juan to make sure he is not interrupting his ____________.
4. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
(a) 7:00 AM
(b) 10:00 AM
(c) 12:00 PM
(d) 1:00 PM
5. When Castaneda asks Don Juan if he is being serious, Don Juan responds that he is being ______________.
(d) Deadly serious
Short Answer Questions
1. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
2. When the two men meet again, Don Juan points out that Castaneda has not ____________.
3. Don Juan had planned to __________ Castaneda in the space for a night, but he does not have the power, according to Don Juan.
4. What did Don Juan save Castaneda from when he drags him away after charging at him?
5. Don Juan explains that _____________ is what makes a creature magical.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)