|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Journey to Ixtlan: Chapter 19, Stopping The World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda contends that being __________ does not involve hiding or secrecy but inaccessibility.
2. To be a hunter, according to Don Juan, one cannot have _________.
3. What does Don Juan want Castaneda to move his eyes back and forth along?
(a) The stars
(b) The bank of fog
(c) The mountains
(d) The ground
4. Castaneda's problem, according to Don Juan, is that he compulsively _________ everything to everyone.
5. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
Short Answer Questions
1. The two men must keep talking because the human voice will attract ___________ to them.
2. Don Juan believes the _____________ is looking for Castaneda.
3. How many of the animals do Don Juan and Castaneda keep for themselves for eating?
4. Castaneda is learning to make traps in order to catch an animal who can provide him with ______________.
5. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)