|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Journey to Ixtlan: Chapter 19, Stopping The World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the person that Castaneda stays with when Don Juan goes off to do an errand?
(a) Don Guero
(b) Don Genaro
(c) Don Catalina
2. As Castaneda's benefactor, it is up to Don Juan to take him to ___________.
(a) His darkness
(b) The brink
(c) His power
(d) His answers
3. What does Don Juan say he called his father when he was in his life?
(a) Don Juan
(b) Don Juarez
(c) Man of knowledge
4. What does Don Juan demand when he and Castaneda arrive at the desired location out of town?
5. What is the cause of Castaneda's ill feelings at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Jimsom Weed
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Don Juan and Castaneda going to search for when they drive off to the mountains?
2. Where is Castaneda told to look for a special spot where he can find benefit?
3. Don Juan says there is no set plan, but they must be in a state of constant ___________.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda to lie between two _______ and to cover himself with branches.
5. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)