|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Journey to Ixtlan: Chapter 19, Stopping The World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Personal power is a ____________, or a mood, according to Don Juan, even though Castaneda does not understand this.
2. What kinds of motions does Don Genaro make on the floor which seem to defy nature?
3. The place of power is not a ___________, so there are no bones buried there as Castaneda guesses might be.
(b) Ritual space
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one can stop ______________ at the drop of a hat.
(a) The heart
(b) The rocks
5. Castaneda's problem, according to Don Juan, is that he compulsively _________ everything to everyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the animals they are watching do once they lose their predators in a chase?
2. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to look into his eyes, what does Castaneda report that he feels when he does?
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ is our constant companion.
4. What is the yellow mass that Castaneda is told to stare at when he and Don Juan go to the desert?
5. What does Castaneda boast to Don Juan that he knows about?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)