|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Journey to Ixtlan: Chapter 19, Stopping The World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda his eyes will make him ____________ a good resting place.
2. What was different about the bird Castaneda and his grandfather hunted on his grandfather's farm?
(a) It was green
(b) It was lame
(c) It had three wings
(d) It was albino
3. Don Juan decides that Castaneda has a knack for ________________ and that is what he will be taught when they meet.
4. But when Castaneda gets an explanation of the rings of power, he only wanted to get an explanation for ____________.
(a) The other Indians
(b) The place of power
(c) The show girl costume
(d) The pirate costume
5. What is the name of the person that Castaneda stays with when Don Juan goes off to do an errand?
(b) Don Guero
(c) Don Catalina
(d) Don Genaro
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda concedes he is considered ________________, even though he never lies.
2. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
3. Don Juan and Castaneda climb a mountain and Don Juan says they must behave as __________ as possible.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda to ____________ if it will put him at ease after his experience with the plant medicine.
5. Don Juan says that Castaneda's flaw is that he does not take _____________ for what he does.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)