|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Journey to Ixtlan: Chapter 19, Stopping The World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan uses a rock to show the idea of not-doing. "To look at it is ___________ but to see is __________."
(a) Something; nothing
(b) Nothing; something
(c) Not-doing; doing
(d) Doing; not-doing
2. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
3. Castaneda reminds Don Juan he is willing to __________, which means he can ask anything he wants.
(a) Give him a cut of the book profits
4. The two men must keep talking because the human voice will attract ___________ to them.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda to concentrate on specific _____________ in order to be successful in his dream work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda says that even if he appears to be ____________, he still wants to learn from Don Juan.
2. Don Juan orders Castaneda to go talk to some ____________ in a loud and clear voice.
3. Castaneda admits he is afraid of thinking about __________.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda that if they had kept more of the animals, the shrubs and the other animals would have united to __________.
5. Don Juan says that the only thing indispensable to their work together is __________.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)