|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Journey to Ixtlan: Chapter 19, Stopping The World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
2. Castaneda concedes he is considered ________________, even though he never lies.
3. When Don Juan and Castaneda go to a certain place of power, it is explained this rock formation is a place where warriors were once __________.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda his eyes will make him ____________ a good resting place.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda to concentrate on specific _____________ in order to be successful in his dream work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
2. Did Castaneda shoot the revered bird when it was in his line of sight?
3. Which appliance makes a noise which Don Juan interprets as agreement?
4. Don Juan asks Castaneda to name something in his life that has _______________ all his thoughts.
5. What did Don Juan save Castaneda from when he drags him away after charging at him?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)