|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 14, The Gait Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda reminds Don Juan he is willing to __________, which means he can ask anything he wants.
(b) Give him a cut of the book profits
2. Don Juan says that Castaneda is too __________ and should start to erase himself.
3. What does Don Juan begin to teach Castaneda to make as they are out with the animals in the morning?
4. The fact that __________ is stalking Castaneda leaves no room for doubt or for remorse.
(d) La Catalina
5. Castaneda's problem, according to Don Juan, is that he compulsively _________ everything to everyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. A creature that is impossible to track is something that happens ______________.
2. What must Don Juan and Castaneda get away from, according to Don Juan?
3. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
4. What does Castaneda eat, though it nauseates him and Don Juan laughs hysterically as he does eat this creature?
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ is our constant companion.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)