|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 14, The Gait Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
2. When Castaneda says he will pay Don Juan for his services, Don Juan answers, "Pay me for my time with your _______."
3. Did Castaneda shoot the revered bird when it was in his line of sight?
(c) Yes, but it was only injured
(d) It's not clear
4. What must Don Juan and Castaneda get away from, according to Don Juan?
5. Don Juan says that he will teach Castaneda to be a ___________, though that might not make him one.
(a) Teacher of others
(b) Medicine man
Short Answer Questions
1. Some people live happily, according to Don Juan, because they understand that life can _____________.
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one has to live like a ___________ in order to set traps.
3. When Don Juan and Castaneda are together again, Castaneda inquires as to whether death is a ____________.
4. What does Don Juan want Castaneda to move his eyes back and forth along?
5. Personal power is a ____________, or a mood, according to Don Juan, even though Castaneda does not understand this.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)