|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 14, The Gait Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan says that Castaneda's flaw is that he does not take _____________ for what he does.
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda: "The secret is not in what you do ________________, but rather in what you don't do."
(b) To others
(c) In life
(d) To yourself
3. Agreement is not enough, according to Don Juan, he should instead ____________ instantly.
(d) Be grateful
4. Don Juan says the Castaneda reminds him of himself - he did not want to be a _____________ either.
(d) Stupid man
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda to look without __________ until he sees something before him.
(d) Staying still
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda concedes that Don Juan does not ____________ anything of him.
2. What does Castaneda eat, though it nauseates him and Don Juan laughs hysterically as he does eat this creature?
3. To be a hunter, according to Don Juan, one cannot have _________.
4. Castaneda wants to know what Don Juan has ___________ to him since no one else knew about that bird.
5. Don Juan believes the _____________ is looking for Castaneda.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)