|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 14, The Gait Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda to lie between two _______ and to cover himself with branches.
2. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
3. What does Don Juan do to indicate that lunch time is over, confusing Castaneda?
(a) Pulls Castaneda's food away
(b) Yells loudly
(c) Siren sound
(d) A mess of the table
4. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda to eat when he is sitting in the sunlight?
(b) Dry meat
5. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
2. What does the animal do with Don Juan which makes Castaneda not believe his story?
3. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
4. Castaneda admits that on ____________ occasions when he stood on a space Don Juan deemed bad, he felt ill.
5. What does Don Juan say he called his father when he was in his life?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)