|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 14, The Gait Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Castaneda checks with Don Juan to make sure he is not interrupting his ____________.
2. According to Don Juan, the key to becoming a hunter is to want to ____________.
(c) Track someone else
3. What is the animal Castaneda interacted with when he was under the influence of the peyote?
4. Castaneda is frustrated that it seems to be okay for Don Juan to ___________ but it's wrong for Castaneda to do so.
(d) Eat plants
5. What must Don Juan and Castaneda get away from, according to Don Juan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda concedes he is considered ________________, even though he never lies.
2. A creature that is impossible to track is something that happens ______________.
3. Don Juan wants to know if Castaneda is thinking of a ___________ when he looks into his eyes.
4. What kind of song does Don Juan begin to hum as he talks about the idea that one of them must change?
5. Castaneda says that even if he appears to be ____________, he still wants to learn from Don Juan.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)