|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 14, The Gait Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the cause of Castaneda's ill feelings at the beginning of this chapter?
(a) Jimsom Weed
2. What bird's features does Castaneda finally see when he looks at Don Juan's face for a while?
3. What does the animal do with Don Juan which makes Castaneda not believe his story?
(a) Push him
(c) Drink coffee
4. Castaneda contends that being __________ does not involve hiding or secrecy but inaccessibility.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda that the rocks around him are not rocks, but rather they are _________ that hold him suspended.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda not to ___________ in fear, though Castaneda is very afraid as he travels to make himself accessible to power.
2. A creature that is impossible to track is something that happens ______________.
3. Don Juan says that the storing of _________ is a personal thing that he cannot define or explain.
4. Castaneda concedes that Don Juan does not ____________ anything of him.
5. Castaneda believes his father was __________ because he never carried through any plan.
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)