|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 14, The Gait Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the two men meet again, Don Juan points out that Castaneda has not ____________.
(a) Told the truth
2. To be a hunter, according to Don Juan, one cannot have _________.
3. Castaneda checks with Don Juan to make sure he is not interrupting his ____________.
4. What does Castaneda continue to bring up, even though Don Juan never seems to answer him?
(b) His father
(c) The car
(d) His book
5. What kind of farm did Castaneda's grandfather own when he was a boy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda is frustrated that it seems to be okay for Don Juan to ___________ but it's wrong for Castaneda to do so.
2. Who advises against Don Juan and Castaneda staying the night at the rock place of power?
3. What must Don Juan and Castaneda get away from, according to Don Juan?
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda the first time he saw him, he ________ that Castaneda was lying.
5. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda to help him stay warm during the night, even though he has no blanket?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)