|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 14, The Gait Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The fact that __________ is stalking Castaneda leaves no room for doubt or for remorse.
(b) La Catalina
2. Because of Castaneda's experience with the peyote spirit, Don Juan points out he is a ____________.
(b) Chosen man
(d) Medicine man
3. Castaneda reminds Don Juan he is willing to __________, which means he can ask anything he wants.
(c) Give him a cut of the book profits
4. Don Juan grabs eight __________ and tells Castaneda to do the same while apologizing for hurting the plants.
5. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to look into his eyes, what does Castaneda report that he feels when he does?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Don Juan and Castaneda go to a certain place of power, it is explained this rock formation is a place where warriors were once __________.
2. What does the animal do with Don Juan which makes Castaneda not believe his story?
3. When one shifts the way he looks at the world, he can have a double ___________ of the world.
4. What has Don Juan built around himself in an effort to prevent others from knowing what he is or what he does?
5. Don Juan decides that Castaneda has a knack for ________________ and that is what he will be taught when they meet.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)