|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 14, The Gait Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bird's features does Castaneda finally see when he looks at Don Juan's face for a while?
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ are not enough to learn about peyote.
(a) Book deadlines
3. Don Juan and Castaneda climb a mountain and Don Juan says they must behave as __________ as possible.
4. When Don Juan and Castaneda go to a certain place of power, it is explained this rock formation is a place where warriors were once __________.
5. What does the animal do with Don Juan which makes Castaneda not believe his story?
(b) Drink coffee
(c) Push him
Short Answer Questions
1. What animals are Don Juan and Castaneda studying in order to learn their habits?
2. Castaneda admits that on ____________ occasions when he stood on a space Don Juan deemed bad, he felt ill.
3. The place of power is not a ___________, so there are no bones buried there as Castaneda guesses might be.
4. Don Juan grabs eight __________ and tells Castaneda to do the same while apologizing for hurting the plants.
5. After Castaneda laughs at Don Juan's response to a question, Don Juan tells him to not waste his time with ___________.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)