|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 14, The Gait Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan and Castaneda climb a mountain and Don Juan says they must behave as __________ as possible.
2. Some people live happily, according to Don Juan, because they understand that life can _____________.
(a) Be unpredictable
(b) Be longer than they thought
(c) End suddenly
(d) Be joyful
3. When Castaneda says he will pay Don Juan for his services, Don Juan answers, "Pay me for my time with your _______."
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda to ____________ if it will put him at ease after his experience with the plant medicine.
(b) Take notes
5. Don Juan says that Castaneda is too __________ and should start to erase himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did the relative of Castaneda finally get up each day, causing him to never go swimming?
2. Castaneda concedes that Don Juan does not ____________ anything of him.
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda not to ___________ in fear, though Castaneda is very afraid as he travels to make himself accessible to power.
4. The place of power is not a ___________, so there are no bones buried there as Castaneda guesses might be.
5. Because of Castaneda's experience with the peyote spirit, Don Juan points out he is a ____________.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)