|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 14, The Gait Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda it is important that Castaneda not __________ him.
(b) Agree with
(c) Listen to
3. What is an entity with a will of its own which Don Juan and Castaneda are trying to hide from?
(b) Mother Earth
(d) Jimson Weed
4. Don Juan believes the _____________ is looking for Castaneda.
(d) Peyote spirit
5. Don Juan explains that _____________ is what makes a creature magical.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must Don Juan and Castaneda get away from, according to Don Juan?
2. Castaneda admits he is afraid of thinking about __________.
3. If Castaneda is not able to hunt for power, Don Juan says that he will be free to be _____________, but Don Juan will continue to be his friend.
4. Don Juan says that the only thing indispensable to their work together is __________.
5. Castaneda contends that being __________ does not involve hiding or secrecy but inaccessibility.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)