|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 14, The Gait Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the animals they are watching do once they lose their predators in a chase?
(a) Hide in a hole
(b) Sit on a tall tree
(c) Groom themselves
(d) Burrow in the ground
2. What has Don Juan built around himself in an effort to prevent others from knowing what he is or what he does?
3. Castaneda concedes he is considered ________________, even though he never lies.
4. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
5. Castaneda admits that on ____________ occasions when he stood on a space Don Juan deemed bad, he felt ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda he is too __________ and takes himself too seriously.
2. When Castaneda asks Don Juan if he is being serious, Don Juan responds that he is being ______________.
3. What is the cause of Castaneda's ill feelings at the beginning of this chapter?
4. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to look into his eyes, what does Castaneda report that he feels when he does?
5. Don Juan orders Castaneda to go talk to some ____________ in a loud and clear voice.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)