|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 14, The Gait Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A warrior acts as is if he has a ___________, trusting his personal power, according to Don Juan.
2. What kind of farm did Castaneda's grandfather own when he was a boy?
3. To Castaneda, Don Juan's ways would make his life more ____________.
4. The crow that cawed earlier in the story was not cawing for Don Juan, it was cawing for ______________.
(a) Castaneda's friend
(b) La Catalina
(c) Don Geralo
5. How should one's fingers be curled as one walks, according to Don Juan as he speaks to Castaneda?
Short Answer Questions
1. What animals are Don Juan and Castaneda studying in order to learn their habits?
2. To be a hunter, according to Don Juan, one cannot have _________.
3. Where is Castaneda told to look for a special spot where he can find benefit?
4. What happens after Castaneda continues to try to cross his eyes, as Don Juan has instructed him?
5. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)