|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 14, The Gait Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda it takes a long time to learn about ___________.
2. What does Castaneda eat, though it nauseates him and Don Juan laughs hysterically as he does eat this creature?
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one has to live like a ___________ in order to set traps.
4. What has Don Juan built around himself in an effort to prevent others from knowing what he is or what he does?
5. Don Juan says that he will teach Castaneda to be a ___________, though that might not make him one.
(a) Medicine man
(c) Teacher of others
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Juan do when he tells Castaneda that he is always angry and righteous?
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda to concentrate on specific _____________ in order to be successful in his dream work.
3. When Don Juan takes Castaneda on a hike, he tells him that plants can _______.
4. Castaneda can't believe Don Juan takes ____________ as reality.
5. For Castaneda to find the proper place, he will need to learn to _______________.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)