|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 14, The Gait Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The friend of Castaneda who put him in touch with Don Juan thinks the Indian is _________.
2. Where is Castaneda told to look for a special spot where he can find benefit?
(a) Living room
3. What does Don Juan demand when he and Castaneda arrive at the desired location out of town?
4. A creature that is impossible to track is something that happens ______________.
(a) Only to bad hunters
(b) Every day
(c) Once in a lifetime
(d) In another realm
5. Don Juan lets Castaneda know that he has no ____________, which confuses Castaneda.
(d) Personal history
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan asks Castaneda to name something in his life that has _______________ all his thoughts.
2. Castaneda's mistake in not seeing his dream come to life is that Castaneda always thinks he has plenty of __________.
3. The crow that cawed earlier in the story was not cawing for Don Juan, it was cawing for ______________.
4. Don Juan believes that Castaneda thinks he is _______________ enough to be annoyed at everything.
5. Don Juan and Castaneda climb a mountain and Don Juan says they must behave as __________ as possible.
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)