|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 14, The Gait Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Castaneda pull out that he wants to fill in with Don Juan while he is with him?
(a) Photo album
(b) Medical record
(c) Genealogy chart
(d) Progress notes
2. What does Don Juan want Castaneda to move his eyes back and forth along?
(a) The stars
(b) The mountains
(c) The ground
(d) The bank of fog
3. After Castaneda laughs at Don Juan's response to a question, Don Juan tells him to not waste his time with ___________.
(c) The earth
(d) That crap
4. Don Juan does not believe that Castaneda is trying to ___________. He believes Castaneda's life is just as bad as when they met.
5. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Juan collect for the night, though he does not let Castaneda help him?
2. Don Juan orders Castaneda to go talk to some ____________ in a loud and clear voice.
3. To be a hunter, according to Don Juan, one cannot have _________.
4. Don Juan decides that Castaneda has a knack for ________________ and that is what he will be taught when they meet.
5. What does Castaneda boast to Don Juan that he knows about?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)