|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 14, The Gait Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The place of power is not a ___________, so there are no bones buried there as Castaneda guesses might be.
(b) Ritual space
2. While Don Juan calls Castaneda's body stupid and young, he corrects the term stupid and replaces it with __________.
3. Don Juan says that he will teach Castaneda to be a ___________, though that might not make him one.
(a) Teacher of others
(c) Medicine man
4. To Castaneda, Don Juan's ways would make his life more ____________.
5. What kind of student is Carlos Castaneda when he goes to meet with Don Juan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda to look without __________ until he sees something before him.
2. What happens after Castaneda continues to try to cross his eyes, as Don Juan has instructed him?
3. What does the animal do with Don Juan which makes Castaneda not believe his story?
4. What does Don Juan do to indicate that lunch time is over, confusing Castaneda?
5. How many months of extra research does Castaneda do in preparation for his work with Don Juan?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)