|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 14, The Gait Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If an ________ does not come, then it means Castaneda is not able to hunt power.
2. Don Juan grabs eight __________ and tells Castaneda to do the same while apologizing for hurting the plants.
3. Castaneda admits that on ____________ occasions when he stood on a space Don Juan deemed bad, he felt ill.
4. What does Castaneda boast to Don Juan that he knows about?
(c) Jimsom Weed
(d) Wind spirits
5. Don Juan is acting in a crazy manner because he tells Castaneda that he always worries about __________, even if he is not hungry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the animals they are watching do once they lose their predators in a chase?
2. What does Castaneda pull out that he wants to fill in with Don Juan while he is with him?
3. What does the animal do with Don Juan which makes Castaneda not believe his story?
4. What does Don Juan want Castaneda to move his eyes back and forth along?
5. What bird's features does Castaneda finally see when he looks at Don Juan's face for a while?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)