|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 14, The Gait Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Don Juan say he called his father when he was in his life?
(a) Don Juan
(b) Don Juarez
(d) Man of knowledge
2. What has Don Juan built around himself in an effort to prevent others from knowing what he is or what he does?
3. What did Castaneda want to be, but never saw fully realized in his life?
(a) Movie star
4. What does Don Juan tell Castaneda to use in order to relieve his muscles?
5. How should one's fingers be curled as one walks, according to Don Juan as he speaks to Castaneda?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the two men meet again, Don Juan points out that Castaneda has not ____________.
2. What kind of animal does Don Juan talk about having chased during his life?
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one can stop ______________ at the drop of a hat.
4. If Castaneda wants to learn about plants, according to Don Juan, he must change his __________.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda not to ___________ in fear, though Castaneda is very afraid as he travels to make himself accessible to power.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)