|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 14, The Gait Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of the animals do Don Juan and Castaneda keep for themselves for eating?
2. What was different about the bird Castaneda and his grandfather hunted on his grandfather's farm?
(a) It was green
(b) It was albino
(c) It had three wings
(d) It was lame
3. When Don Juan and Castaneda go to a certain place of power, it is explained this rock formation is a place where warriors were once __________.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one can stop ______________ at the drop of a hat.
(b) The rocks
(d) The heart
5. Don Juan believes that Castaneda thinks he is _______________ enough to be annoyed at everything.
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda contends that being __________ does not involve hiding or secrecy but inaccessibility.
2. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda when he begins to drink his water, saying it will quench his thirst?
3. Castaneda checks with Don Juan to make sure he is not interrupting his ____________.
4. What did Don Juan save Castaneda from when he drags him away after charging at him?
5. Don Juan points out that Castaneda walks in a ___________ way and that it will harm his learning.
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)