|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 14, The Gait Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of farm did Castaneda's grandfather own when he was a boy?
2. Don Juan says that he dropped his personal history the way he dropped ______________.
(a) His wife
(b) His religion
(c) The cup
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda to ____________ if it will put him at ease after his experience with the plant medicine.
(b) Take notes
4. What does Castaneda pull out that he wants to fill in with Don Juan while he is with him?
(a) Medical record
(b) Progress notes
(c) Photo album
(d) Genealogy chart
5. Don Juan impresses Castaneda with his knowledge of the life habits of _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who once promised to take Castaneda swimming every day at 6:00 AM, but never did?
2. Castaneda's mistake in not seeing his dream come to life is that Castaneda always thinks he has plenty of __________.
3. What bird's features does Castaneda finally see when he looks at Don Juan's face for a while?
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda he is too __________ and takes himself too seriously.
5. Don Juan calls Castaneda a fool because this could be his last _______________.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)