|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 14, The Gait Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If an ________ does not come, then it means Castaneda is not able to hunt power.
2. What does Castaneda boast to Don Juan that he knows about?
(b) Jimsom Weed
(d) Wind spirits
3. What does Don Juan say he called his father when he was in his life?
(a) Man of knowledge
(b) Don Juan
(c) Don Juarez
4. What does Don Juan begin to teach Castaneda to make as they are out with the animals in the morning?
5. Castaneda contends that being __________ does not involve hiding or secrecy but inaccessibility.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Don Juan calls Castaneda's body stupid and young, he corrects the term stupid and replaces it with __________.
2. When Don Juan and Castaneda go to a certain place of power, it is explained this rock formation is a place where warriors were once __________.
3. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to look into his eyes, what does Castaneda report that he feels when he does?
4. How many animals do Don Juan and Castaneda catch by the end of the day?
5. If Castaneda is not able to hunt for power, Don Juan says that he will be free to be _____________, but Don Juan will continue to be his friend.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)