|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 14, The Gait Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda to ____________ if it will put him at ease after his experience with the plant medicine.
(b) Take notes
2. Don Juan tells Castaneda his eyes will make him ____________ a good resting place.
3. Castaneda's problem, according to Don Juan, is that he compulsively _________ everything to everyone.
4. Don Juan is insistent that the only thing needed is _________ instead of talk.
5. What does Castaneda want to bring with him when he sees Don Juan?
(a) Camera and recorder
(b) Another medicine man
Short Answer Questions
1. Castaneda concedes that Don Juan does not ____________ anything of him.
2. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda to help him stay warm during the night, even though he has no blanket?
3. When Don Juan tells Castaneda to look into his eyes, what does Castaneda report that he feels when he does?
4. Castaneda admits he is afraid of thinking about __________.
5. When Carlos Castaneda goes to work with Don Juan Matus, what does he want to study?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)