|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 14, The Gait Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan admits he has seen his own death watching him and has danced to it as though he was __________.
2. How many months of extra research does Castaneda do in preparation for his work with Don Juan?
(a) 1 week
(b) 1 years
(c) 6 months
(d) 2 weeks
3. To Castaneda, Don Juan's ways would make his life more ____________.
4. Which appliance makes a noise which Don Juan interprets as agreement?
5. The fact that __________ is stalking Castaneda leaves no room for doubt or for remorse.
(d) La Catalina
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the animals do Don Juan and Castaneda keep for themselves for eating?
2. What does the animal do with Don Juan which makes Castaneda not believe his story?
3. When Castaneda says he will pay Don Juan for his services, Don Juan answers, "Pay me for my time with your _______."
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda to ____________ if it will put him at ease after his experience with the plant medicine.
5. Castaneda reminds Don Juan he is willing to __________, which means he can ask anything he wants.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)