Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Journey to Ixtlan: Chapter 19, Stopping The World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Don Juan save Castaneda from when he drags him away after charging at him?
(b) Wind spirit
(c) Wrong spot
(d) Snake omen
2. What does Don Juan begin to teach Castaneda to make as they are out with the animals in the morning?
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda that ____________ are not enough to learn about peyote.
(b) Book deadlines
4. Don Juan says that Castaneda is like prey that is ___________ to predict.
5. What animals are Don Juan and Castaneda studying in order to learn their habits?
(d) Water rats
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Don Juan give to Castaneda to eat when he is sitting in the sunlight?
2. How should one's fingers be curled as one walks, according to Don Juan as he speaks to Castaneda?
3. Who advises against Don Juan and Castaneda staying the night at the rock place of power?
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda it is important that Castaneda not __________ him.
5. What can a person do when a person learns how to stop the world, according to Don Juan?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)