|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 16, The Ring of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the two men meet again, Don Juan points out that Castaneda has not ____________.
(a) Told the truth
2. What must Don Juan and Castaneda get away from, according to Don Juan?
3. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
4. Don Juan believes the _____________ is looking for Castaneda.
(d) Peyote spirit
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda that if they had kept more of the animals, the shrubs and the other animals would have united to __________.
(a) Hide them
(b) Stop them
(c) Kill them
(d) Warn them
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan calls Castaneda a fool because this could be his last _______________.
2. Castaneda's problem, according to Don Juan, is that he compulsively _________ everything to everyone.
3. What is the animal Castaneda interacted with when he was under the influence of the peyote?
4. Castaneda reminds Don Juan he is willing to __________, which means he can ask anything he wants.
5. Some people live happily, according to Don Juan, because they understand that life can _____________.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)