Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World: Chapter 14, The Gait Of Power.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who once promised to take Castaneda swimming every day at 6:00 AM, but never did?
(a) His father
(b) His uncle
(c) His brother
(d) His mother
2. What does Castaneda eat, though it nauseates him and Don Juan laughs hysterically as he does eat this creature?
3. Don Juan tells Castaneda the first time he saw him, he ________ that Castaneda was lying.
4. Don Juan tells Castaneda that if they had kept more of the animals, the shrubs and the other animals would have united to __________.
(a) Kill them
(b) Stop them
(c) Hide them
(d) Warn them
5. Castaneda admits that on ____________ occasions when he stood on a space Don Juan deemed bad, he felt ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda that one has to live like a ___________ in order to set traps.
2. Don Juan says that Castaneda is too __________ and should start to erase himself.
3. Don Juan does not believe that Castaneda is trying to ___________. He believes Castaneda's life is just as bad as when they met.
4. When a rock crashes down a hill nearby, Don Juan tells Castaneda that it is an _____________
5. Castaneda concedes that Don Juan does not ____________ anything of him.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)