Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Stopping The World, Chapter 9, The Last Battle Of Earth.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Don Juan tells Castaneda it is important that Castaneda not __________ him.
(b) Listen to
(c) Agree with
2. When a man takes responsibility for his decisions, he can move ahead without ___________ or remorse.
3. Don Juan orders Castaneda to go talk to some ____________ in a loud and clear voice.
4. Don Juan feels the difference between him and Castaneda is that Castaneda feels he is ____________.
5. Don Juan tells Castaneda the first time he saw him, he ________ that Castaneda was lying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Don Juan impresses Castaneda with his knowledge of the life habits of _____________.
2. Don Juan lets Castaneda know that he has no ____________, which confuses Castaneda.
3. How many of the animals do Don Juan and Castaneda keep for themselves for eating?
4. How should one's fingers be curled as one walks, according to Don Juan as he speaks to Castaneda?
5. Castaneda admits he is afraid of thinking about __________.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)